Sooya

Jisoo notice that Lisa this past few days is a little bit off? She's spacing out, she asked her fiancé but she just said she's tired.

Jisoo is worried, Lisa gets tired but she's always bubbly and crazy to Jisoo.

Then two days ago, Lisa got home with scratches, wounds. She asked her what happened, she said a very fast motorcycle was nearly bump her but luckily she's fast and end up in the ground.

But being like that, Lisa always show her excitement when they're talking about their wedding, they started to plan about it, starting from the venue, Jisoo want a church wedding in her favorite church, both of them check out the place, and luckily it didn't change still beautiful, they check the venue as well. It will be in KangHotel the biggest hotel in the country owned by Seulgi's family. The place when they first met"

"Baby, someone texted you" Jisoo said, Lisa is taking a bath, she heard that Lisa is singing in the shower so she decided to check who message might be emergency in the hospital.

"Bang is coming... Always remember.. Bang and you're gone"

Jisoo's eyes got widened, she checked a previous messages, loads of death threat!! So this is why Lisa is spacing out.

"All I do is win win no matter what" Lisa is singing getting out in the shower, then she saw Jisoo's burning eyes looking at her.

"You don't have plan on telling me this aren't you? Jisoo said while waving Lisa's phone in her hand.

"It's a fucking death threat Lisa!!"

"Jisoo, let me explain. I'm going to tell you that"

"When? Where your dead?!"

"No baby, when I found out who's texting me" Lisa hugged Jisoo who is now crying "I'm sorry, I made you worry, I'm sorry"

"Lisa.. Who wants to kill you? Is it Taehyung?"

"I don't think it's Taehyung, he is afraid of me. I know that for sure."

"Then who baby? Who wants to hurt my Lisa"

Lisa sighs and hugged Jisoo tight "I don't know yet, but don't worry. I'm taking care of myself. I promise you that"

Hospital

Lisa is checking Bae Suzy right now, these past few day she's been behaved

She's a little sweet too "Two more weeks and you're ready to go."

Suzy smiled, then she saw her parents smiled too. "Can I date you after my discharged?"

"Oh" Lisa said." I'm sorry. But I'm getting married." The Prime Minister got disappointed, he actually like Lisa for her daughter"

"You what? To whom?" Suzy asked.

"Actually you know her. Her name Kim Jisoo, she's the one I'm gonna marry."Lisa said proudly.

"Oh yes I know her, she's lucky to have you. I'll congratulate her and if ever you two split I'll get you myself"

"That won't happen"

Lisa again received a text message.

"Drive as fast as you could.. I'm going after you."

Lisa sighs and delete the message then walks to doctors lounge.m

"Hey Lisa, Jisoo is in the lobby" Jungkook said.

"Oh, why is she here?" Lisa said to herself.

She's about to fetch Jisoo in her office cause they'll have food tastin she immediately fixed her things and changed her clothes.

LOBBY

"Hey baby!" Lisa said when she saw Jisoo and gave her a kiss in her lip. "I thought I'm going to fetch you?"

"No, I'm worried, if anything happen to, I know I'm with you." Jisoo hugged Lisa tightly and buried her face to Lisa chest.

"I'm safe okay? Let's go now baby, Lisa kissed Jisoo's forehead first before she intertwined her hand to Jisoo"

Lisa and Jisoo arrived in the restaurant that the food tasting will be held. They taste every food they offer for their wedding and all is Jisoo's style, being a good fiancé Lisa agreed to everything, their wedding cake also is Jisoo's idea to put Dalgom in it.

Lisa find it really cute and funny but again she agreed.

After the food tasting, Jisoo and Lisa also went to groceries to shop for some food at home.

Then Jisoo bump to someone, It was Jihyo with a new guy.

"Hey Jisoo"

Jisoo got puzzled why Jihyo is not with Suga.

But Jihyo smiled and  answered.

"What you are thinking is right. I broke up with Suga, when I received your message I broke up with him for good. I can't stay with someone like that, I heard you're getting married? Congratulations! Finally you met the person will love you the most. Jisoo, I'm sorry for everything"

Jisoo just nod "Actually, thanks to you too, and good luck with your new guy"

"Jisoo! Baby! I bought sriracha sauce for our chicken" Lisa said when she noticed that Jihyo is there. "I'm sorry I didn't know you're talking to someone"

"It's okay, we're done talking, see around Jihyo"

Actually Jihyo is somehow confused why is Jisoo thanking her. But the truth is, Jisoo is really thankful to Jihyo for cheating with Suga. If they didn't do that she will not meet Lisa in KangHotel that night. Jihyo saved Jisoo from hell.

Jisoo and Lisa bought dog food for their little baby Dalgom.

That dog is very spoiled and very clingy to Lisa. Sometimes Jisoo is getting mad at him, cause he always gets Lisa's attention.

Jisoo's Place

"Jisoo.. How many baby do you like?"

"Mmm. I don't know to you" Jisoo said while burying her whole body to Lisa in the bed.

"I want two, or three. I'll make sure I'll take care of them, we're going to be a good parents, I'll take care of you and our children"

Jisoo smiled "I know you will."

"I can't wait to get married to you, Sooya. Few more months" Lisa hugged her tight and kiss her hair neck "You're all mine. No one can take you away from me."

Jisoo again smiled "I'm all yours, Lisa.. Since that night in Seulgi's hotel. You had me since that night you told to jump next day" They both laughed. "I'm glad that I invited you to drink with me that day when I saw you in BP cafe"

"Don't forget to thanks your bra baby!" Lisa added, Jisoo smacked her arms remembering that skinny dipping they did.

"Let's sleep now Lis, I know you're tired and we're early for tomorrow, I want you to rest, you haven't sleep for a day"

"Okay" Lisa put blanket to the both of them and she hugged Jisoo tightly, I love you, Sooya. Always remember that and she kissed her forhead"

Jisoo just nod and buried her face to Lisa's neck.

The next day, Lisa dropped Jisoo to her office after they had breakfast.

Lisa was now driving on the way to the hospital when she received a call.

"Drive fast Lisa.. Drive fast" Then, someone bump her car few times.

Lisa got startled, and drive fast.

Then truck is coming on her way.

"Sooya.."

"That's the last word Lisa said before the truck hit her car."