Suspicions and Having no idea... (Chapters 1 & 2)

**Update: It's the 23rd June 2020 and I am comfortably lying on my bed whilst the smell of pizza is wafting into my room. I am corona virus free as far as I know and life is good. I have updated Sapphire (seriously) and I plan to continue to do so. If I am honest I am not totally sure which direction I would like the book to go but I am sure it'll be good. I really want to sink my teeth into some new work though, I am super excited about that aha, anyway enjoy this novel that is my pride and joy. Kisses**

**In the process of being edited (No content change just mistake fixes :)**

Quick update, I've changed the cover, if you've been wondering :) I hope you like it!

Please Vote, comment and add to your library! Lets get this book back on 'What's Hot'! (and it puts a smile on my face <3) Thanks for your support and enjoy! Xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the cold toilet seat with my heart thudding loudly in my chest. How could this happen?, I couldn't even remember half of last night, except from when I stumbled onto a bed...   I stared at the blinking screen screaming POSITIVE. No, no please, this just can't happen to me...

Chapter 1

"OMG OMG OMG!" screamed my best friend Vicky. "I told him that I'd go to youth group on Saturday ALL DAY and he actually believed me!" Saturday's going to be my sweet 16 and i'm SOOOOOO EXCITED! My parents are like 'we shouldn't spend much' and it 'should be a small family party' but I've had 'small family parties' since I was 5.This time i have always known I wanted a huge birthday party but I knew I couldn't have that under my parents roof so with help from my cool laid-back aunty Natasha, we both got them out of the house on a holiday to Wales so I can have a huge house party!

"I need you to help me tomorrow! I don't know what to do with my make up, my hair, WHAT TO WEAR! Let me come to your house on Saturday evening so we can get ready, please?"

"Yeah, yeah... just come before 6 because I need to sort the house out..."

I was to busy looking through my texts on my blackberry (it's my baby!). I'm looking for a message from Lewis, who's this boy I like but he's kind of my friend. I have liked him ever since Vicky introduced me to him but I never told him because Vicky was going out with him. Vicky is my best friend, but at times she acts like she's better than all of us which is dead annoying.Then it was as if a dream came true when Vicky cheated on him and they broke up immediately. I tried to comfort her but it was really hard because I was so happy! Besides, she did have sex with Liam. But then she told me she was pregnant to Liam, and POOF! He was gone.

She was only 14, and when Lewis found out, he got his head dunked in the toilet. Vicky and Lewis was history, Vicky and Liam was history and Vicky and her baby was history. She had an abortion. No-one really knew about it except from her close friends. Her parents are STRICT! She's lucky she had an older sister that gave her permission. If you ask me, she got away with it lucky.

2 years on and Vicky doesn't want to talk about him anymore and hasn't talked to both of them for years. She doesn't know I talk to Lewis; she'd kill me if she found out!

You have...

Come on, come on! Any message from him!

No unread messages.

I sigh under my breath as I stuff my BB in my blazer pocket.

"Omg.... has anyone seen my mascara?" Kitty mutters under her breath