14

"Oh MY GOD! IM SO EXCITED!" I scream as we walk to the theatre. We decided to see Toy Story 4 because we are still children at heart. The boys laughed at my childish manner and we took our seats. We still had some time before the movie started so I decided to go get some popcorn and Asher came with me. He went to the bathroom and I went to the connections stand before I heard someone say my name. I turn around and see Tony.

"Hey Cassidy."

"Hey Tony what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh I just came to say hi to my cousin, she works at the ticket booth. What about you?"

"I'm seeing the new toy story movie with my friends and boyfriend."

"Cool I heard it was good. Not that a Disney movie could possibly be bad." He said causing me to laugh before Asher steps in between me and Tony.

"Ash what are y-"

"Hey Asher long time no see." Tony says with a smile while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Leave her alone Tony." Asher spits through gritted teeth.

"Relax man I'm just trying to make a friend."

"Not with my girlfriend your not."

"So Cassidy is this girlfriend I've been hearing a lot about. I never would have guessed."

"Goodbye Tony I'll see you in math." I say and pull Asher away before things get messy.

"Bye Cassidy. Bye Asher." We all away and when we get outside the theatre I turn to Asher.

"Hey w do you know Tony?" We both ask at the same time.

"I met him and math. You?"

"He's an old friend of mine. I don't like him."

"Well o can see that. Why? What happened?"

"Drop it Cass. I don't want to talk to him."

"Fine then." I mutter before walking back inside the theatre.

***two weeks later

"Cassidy can you help me please." I look over and see Tony with his head in his hands staring at the math work our teacher just gave us.
"I'm sooooo confused." I chuckle and lean over to his desk and look at his work.

"Here you wrote the wrong equation. It's A^2+B^2=C^2. Easy fix now try." I watch as Tony fills in the right equation and gets the correct answer.
"Perfect!" I say while clapping my hands and the bell rings. We both stand up and pack up our bags since today was a half day.

"Thanks Cassidy. You really are a life saver." He says while giving me a quick hug before we both walk out the door. I follow closely behind him as we walk through the insanely crowded halls and to the front of the school. I walk out and see The boys waiting for me. I quickly wave goodbye to Tony before running up to Them.

"I thought I said to stay away from him." Asher says as he hugs me.

"I was just helping him with a math problem and to repay me, he helped me get through the mosh pit in the crowd." I explain. Noah and Brent look at each other before looking back at Asher. What was that about? I shake off the thought and get onto the car. Soon we are at my house and we decide to watch movies all night. Yay! Disney movie marathon!

****

Five movies in and it is now 2am and we are all extremely hungry so we decide to go to the diner considering it's open all night and it's practically the only place we go. Noah drives all of us and we grab a seat at the booth we always sit at. The waitress takes our drink and food order before walking away. We all talk about random stuff until the top is of my birthday comes up.

"Guys I told you. I don't want anything for my birthday. I just want to be here with you guys and get a milkshake." I explain for the hundredth time.

"We know. But your birthday is in five days. You sure you don't want a party?" Brent asks.

"I'm sure."I say and the boys nod. I swear to god if they throw me a party it will be the last thing they do. They know I'm too socially awkward for a party (Same) . I am snapped out of my thoughts by the little bell on the door going off signaling that someone has come into the restaurant. Who would be out this late anyways? I look over my shoulder to see the one and only Tony Erickson. He smiles at me then frowns as he sees Asher. He walks over to our booth.

"Hey Cassidy, boys." He says kindly.

"Hey Tony. Would you like to sit?" I ask politely. The boys all look at each other as Tony sits down next to Noah and across from me. I feel Asher's hand slip into mine as he gives Tony the Death Stare. I nudged his side and he looks at me as if asking why I did it. I roll my eyes and look at Tony who was watching the whole exchange. I look at Brent and Noah who are both looking at Asher with nervousness written all over their features. It was awkward silence until Tony spoke up.

"So Cassidy, how did you and Asher meet?" He asks with a smirk on his lips.

"Well we went to school together our entire lives but we never really got close until this year." I explain leaving out the whole bullying part of the story. Tony nods and continues to smirk at Asher.

"Is there a fucking problem?" Asher growls. Tony sits back in his seat.

"Nope. Not at all."  I sigh at the two acting like children.

"Guys please tell me what happened between you two. I talk to both of you everyday and know that you guys are nice guys. What happened to make you hate each other." I ask. Tony laughs.

"Ha! You didn't tell her? This is priceless!" Tony says while laughing.

"Don't Tony." Asher growls again.

"Don't what Asher?" I say getting angrier and angrier.

"Asher do you really think that lying is the best thing to do in this relationship?? Tony asks. I look at Asher who is clenching his fists.

"What is he talking about Asher?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Nothing pumpkin. He's being a dick."

"Oh really and what you've done wasn't being a dick?"

"Tony I swear to god!" Asher yells.

"WHAT! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!" I scream. Noah sighs.

"Asher. Tell her man." He says quietly.

"Tell me what."

"It's either you tell her or I will" Tony says.

"Tell me what!" I scream once more. Asher stays silent. His fists clenched and eyes set on Tony who's eyes are set on Asher.

"Hey Cassidy," Tony says while still making direct eye contact with Asher. " you know that gang that killed your parents AND kidnapped you?" I look at him confused. "Well, your perfect boyfriend here? Yeah he's the gang leader." As soon as those words passed his lips my world stopped.

****************************************************************************************************

Dun dun dun! Do you guys think Tony was right for telling Cassidy? Or was it not his place?

Don't worry the next chapter will be out tomorrow! Please comment and vote on this story!