39

5 Months Later

Third person pov

"Guys got your asses in the car now or I swear to god I will leave without you!" Tony is going crazy because he just found out he is officially an uncle. Everyone else in the house ran to the car and Tony began speeding to the hospital anxious to meet his new nephew. As soon as they arrived they were greeted by A happy looking Asher.

"How is she! Is he healthy?"

"They are both perfect." Asher led the way to a room and when he opened the door it revealed a tired looking Casssidy laying in a bed with a small human in her arms. Everyone 'aww'ed as they walked over to her.

"He's so cute."

"He looks just like you Ash."

"What's his name?" That question made everyone go silent and look at The new parents.

"His name is Jackson Ethan Norman." Cassidy says proudly. Tony approaches and gently strokes the baby's cheek.
"Do you want to hold him?" Tony nodded and Cassidy handed him the sleeping Jackson. Tony cradled the baby in his arms and rocked him slowly back and forth.

"He is so stinking cute." Riley coos.

"How was the labor?" Laila asks Cassidy.

"Not as long as I was anticipating but if hurt like hell."

"She did so good." Asher says kissing his girlfriend on the forehead. Each person took a turn in holding the new addition to the group.

Two days later, Cassidy's POV

It's finally time to take Jackson home from the hospital. Asher and I are on our way to the house where everyone is putting together last minute touches on the nursery. When we pulled into the driveway, Asher got out and grabbed the carrier with the sleeping baby before helping me out of the car. We walked into the house with his arm wrapped around my waist as support because I'm still in a hell of a lot of pain. Although, it was 100% worth it. We made our way up to the freshly decorated nursery where all of our friends are somewhat patiently waiting for our arrival. When we walk into the room all of their faces light up and they take a step back giving us room to place Jackson in the crib. Asher places down the carrier and I bend down and scoop up baby Jackson. I rock him a little in my arms before slowly lowering him into the crib. I place him down and Asher and I both place a kiss on his head. We all stand their examining the sleeping baby, feeling so weird yet so excited that this is what our life is.

One chapter left! The last chapter will be an epilogue.i don't think their will be a sequel, however keep this story in your library because I might make a sequel about Jackson's life as he grows up and his decision about joining the Gang.