15

"Wha-what? Y-you? You're?" The words in my head wouldn't form out of my mouth. "And you guys?" I said looking to Noah and Brent. "Y-you knew? Oh my god it all makes sense now!" I say as I stand up with tears pouring down my face.

"C, please." I ignore them.

"Pumpkin?" I feel a hand grip my arm and I swing around facing Asher.

"No don't. We're done. I don't want to talk to you ever again. Any of you." I say looking at the boys before ripping my arm from Asher's grip and running out of the diner. I didn't stop running until I reached my front door. I quickly unlocked it and ran inside. I looked around my living room to see all the boys stuff sitting there. I take everything except for the keys to my house and put them on my doorstep. As I'm about to close the door again a foot stepped in between the door and the frame. I looked up to see Tony standing there. I look down the street to see the rest of the boys run down the street. I sigh and let Tony in before closing the door and locking it. I hear banging on the door and I run into my room with Tony. As soon as we get in there I sit on the bed and begin sobbing. Tony came over and sat next to me while rapping his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder for god knows how long.

Asher's POV

"What do we do!" Brent asks as we sit on Cassidy's porch.

"I have an idea. You guys stay here." I say before standing up and walking to the side of the house. I clime up to the window I've climbed in countless times. I'm about to knock on it when I see a sobbing Cassidy. I hate knowing that I did that to her. My fist almost meets the glass to knock when Tony enters my line of vision. What is he doing here? He sits next to Cassidy who wraps her arms around is neck and cries into his shoulder. At that moment I could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. I make my way back to the boys and keep on walking. I hear them calling my name but I can't talk right now. Just like that I lost the love of my life.

Cassidy's POV

After I calmed down a bit,Tony and I decided to watch a movie to make me laugh.

"How did you know about Asher?" I ask. He noticeably stiffens and sighs.

"My older brother is in the gang. He tried so hard to get me to join, but I didn't want to hurt people. They are better now though less violence and shit. But still it wasn't for me. Asher got pissed I wouldn't join. I knew who you were when I first met you. But when I found out about you and Asher? God I was livid. I couldn't believe you would date him after everything. Then it hit me you didn't know. I know it wasn't my place to say anything but I couldn't sleep knowing he was lying to such a perfect girl." He explains. I look at him and give him a hug which he hesitantly reciprocates.

"Thank you. It sucks that the people I trusted kept something like this from me. But I'm happy I know now." I say before sending him a smile.
"I just want to get over all this."

"You will I promise. I'll help. It will be hard, but you will be okay." Tony says before grabbing my hand. We continue to watch the movie.
God could my life get any harder?