2.4

Jungkook never thought that the day that he would be spending some sexy times with his girlfriend would be during the day. It was on the weekend and no one was home. Junghyun was supposed to be home, but when Jungkook and Chaeyoung entered the home after going for a date in the town eating sets of hamburgers together, he was surprised to see that the house was empty. Most probably Junghyun left to go out with his bunch of friends.

The initial plan to play Nintendo with his girlfriend easily crumbled to pieces, which for the first time he didn't and wouldn't ever complain about, not when he saw the shyness Chaeyoung elicited when she accidentally walked into his room while he was changing.

Chaeyoung was filling herself in downstairs after he told her that he would bring his Nintendo out of his room. He didn't tell her that he would be changing his clothes and he heard her talking to him from the kitchen that the banana milk in his fridge had already expired but it wasn't that clear that he kept repeating 'what'.

He didn't expect for her to come upstairs to tell him what she was about to tell him with her cute laughter. When she swung open his door with the banana milk in her hand, Jungkook was just in his underwear and he saw how the smile on her face slowly faded along with her laughter. Chaeyoung stood there, silenced while her eyes, he could see, struggling to remain fixed on his eyes.

It was probably the many times they had nearly done it that Jungkook no longer felt embarrassed, shy or even awkward in this situation. It was different with her, it seemed. She still looked embarrassed, despite seeing his obvious tent the other day and even feeling it poking her.

The black sweatpants Jungkook had in his hand that he planned to wear was left forgotten as he placed it back inside his drawer while not taking his eyes off of hers. Chaeyoung was rooted at where she was and the only movement he could notice was of her eyelids fluttering when he began to turn his body to face her before he approached her.

Jungkook stood really close that her hand that was holding the banana milk was pressed against her chest. He made sure that his eyes were fixated on hers as he took the milk off her hand and placed it on top of the drawer just next to the door. Jungkook knew that she knew what was going to happen, and it was proven when the smirk he gave her afterwards was returned with her very own sweet shy smile as he slipped his hand to her thin waist to pull her close.

It was her who locked the door after he pushed the door to a close and pressed her against it while kissing her deeply. Weirdly, there was no fear of getting caught surging through him at the moment unlike the other times when they were about to get down to this act. Jungkook wasn't sure if it was because of the many experiences they both had of almost getting caught that he was feeling confident about it or it was actually an instinct that that moment was totally different from the rest.

When his lips drifted from her lips to her jaw and her throat, the sounds she was making at those precious moments sent him into a brief preview of how pure bliss actually felt like. She wasn't holding them down despite her shyness and perhaps, she, too, knew and felt the same about the whole thing that was happening.

Her hands were gentle on his body as they roamed around the places she could reach and Jungkook didn't think holding his own moan at the feeling of her hands brushing against his biceps and chest and abdomen would do him any good. He let out a soft groan to her ear when she tugged on his hair while his mouth latched onto her neck and sucked on the soft skin of hers and her soft, whiny moan that followed suit was really a cue for him to move them from the door.

He easily lifted her up and sometime later he would definitely tell her how he liked it when she wrapped her beautiful legs around his waist.

Jungkook climbed on his bed with his knees as he securely held his girlfriend around her waist before he dipped one hand into the mattress, holding himself up while he tried to put her down with care and Jungkook's smile became broad when she pulled him tightly, causing him to crush her frame underneath him.