Chapter 3

Asyraf's pov

I can hear clearly the sound of glass breaking in our Khan's mansion. I wanted to go and check on Rabia but I'm scared that she will throw all the glasses on my face. Allah, what is going on.

I gathered my courage and walked towards the kitchen. Alhamdulillah Mom and Dad went to meet one of his close friend.

"Rabia?" I called her

"Get lost. How could you hurt her. You hurt my bestie. You spoiled the cake that she made for me. She did that at midnight just because i asked." She was yelling at me.

"Its just a cake. I will order a new cake. If you want, I can ask a famous baker to make for you. Tell me, which cake do you want?" I tried to convince her but her eyes snapped at me.

"It's not about the bloody cake. Its about the love and care she have for me. She is a fragile flower. How bhai?Did you see the fear on her eyes. She was scared of me bhai. This is all because of you." she throw another glass on the floor.

"But she is the cause Ridhwan cheated on you. That bloody Sarah" I yelled back.

"Sarah? She is Sanofar. Sanofar Malik. Put that on your head." she yelled. I was shocked. My body felt numb. Did I just....shit...

"Sanofar?" I asked to confirm back

"Yes. The same Sanofar that i told you.
My best friend,and i have a greater news for you. The girl that you stopped and asked for Sarah right. She is the actual Sarah." Now i feel like banging my head on the wall.
I talked nonsense about her. Not only that, i throw money on her face. What have i done.Allah, She was crying badly.

           ************************

" Assalamu Alaikum" My dad wished as he entered the Khan's mansion

" Wa Alaikum Salam baba."i went to him and hug him.

"Ok listen kids, we are going to my friend's house for dinner" Baba said then turned to me

"And you, Asyraf I'm expecting you to be there because Khan's group of company will be having a deal with Malik's group of company. Don't stay at the office, you better be there 8 o'clock  sharp." Baba said. He know me very well. He knew that i love my office more.
But wait, Malik sounds familiar. I just shrugged it off.

"Yes baba, since it's related to the company, im coming" I said. I can see that he is happy with my answer.

" Princess, how about you. Come beta, you might get over it when you meet new people." Baba said to Rabia.
I'm sure after what happened today, she won't agree. I know my sister very well.

"I'm over it baba. Don't worry. Yes I'm coming." I was shocked. Is she serious. She usually won't go out if she is in bad mood. What is wrong with her.
Maybe she is calm now . Better I check on her.

"Uhmm Rabia, I'm going out, do you need anything." I asked. She gave a deadly glare.

"uhmm ok mama, papa i have some work. Meet you at night." i said and walked from there

Fuhh... Almost. Alhamdulillah i get out from there, if not i would be the headline tomorrow. Business tycoon Asyraf Khan was murdered by his sister.

But why Malik sounds familiar. I just started my car and drive to my office.

           ************************

Rabia's pov

I was upset with my brother. He should at least ask me and i would be happy to show him the witch.