Chapter 22

Sanofar's POV

" Moron. First he said who will drink coffee at this time, now he is asking for coffee. I'm stucked with a bipolar jerk."

I took the coffee and walked to his cabin. I stopped on my track when I heard them quarelling.

"What have I done until you hate me like this" Asyraf said

Zain hates Asyraf. Why?

"I don't hate you, I hate myself to befriend with you. For trusting you. Because of you, Imran is not talking to me. He said I am accusing you." Zain shouted

They were friends. Bhai too, but why I don't know.

" I know you loved Sano during school times..." Asyraf said

Zain likes me?

"But its unfair to snatch my wife from me. I love her." Asyraf said. He said it. He said he loves me.

"Correction, I still love her and talking about unfair, do you think what you did was fair?" Zain said.

Allah, what kind of situation I'm stucked. Why he have to confess on a hectic situation like this.

"What I did Zain" Asyraf asked.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER RASCAL." My world shattered when I heard what he said. The cup I was holding fall and shattered.

Both of them turned to me and looked at me shocked.

"Sano, listen" Asyraf said but I ran from there. I don't know why I ran from there. Maybe my heart cannot accept that Asyraf killed someone.

But my Asyraf won't kill anyone but why Zain said that. I asked the driver to drive me Asfa's house.

The driver stopped at Asfa's house. I get down from the car and walked to her door. I knocked on the door and I saw Asfa's happy face.

"Sano, I didn't expect you to be here. Mama and papa just went out. Its ok. Come in"She said. I couldn't control my tears anymore. I hugged her and cried.

"Sano, what happen. Tell me na. Don't scare me." I broke the hug and told her everything.

"Did you asked Asyraf about it." She asked. I shook my head.

"Why"She asked.

"I don't know" I said. Honestly I don't know.

"Idiot, you must talk to him. Who knows there might be a misunderstanding. "She scolded.

"Wait, I will call Asyraf. You talk to him and sort out the problem. Ok" I nodded.

"Give me Asyraf's number, I will call him....

"I don't think so you need my number anymore." I was shocked when I heard his voice. I turned and saw Asyraf on the door.

"How do you know I'm here. I thought you wont know where I ran away." I asked confused. For a second I forgot why am I here.

"No one will run away with a driver. I called Rahman bhai and he said you came here." I mentally slapped my face.

" Jeeju ( brother in law), you make my sister cry." Asfa said faking anger. Seriously, why can't you just scold him. Asyraf just smilled at her.

"Take your wife home and explain to her." Asfa said. Asyraf nodded with a thumbs up👍.

"And you, listen to him. Understand?" She asked. I nodded quickly.

" Now both of you go back and clear out your misunderstanding. Come back here when you have sort out everything." Asfa said.

We nodded like kids who were scolded by their mother. We bid our goodbye. I get inside Asyraf's SUV and sat quietly. Our car ride was filled with silence.