Chapter 20

Asyraf's POV

I entered Sano's cabin and I can see her red swollen eyes. She cried.

"Sano" I called her. Her body stiff. She raised her head and looked at me.

"Yes sir." She said

"I wanted to say...."

"Is it related to office?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Then I don't think so I have to listen. My job as PA is to remind you for any meeting and to arrange your schedule. Not to listen to your stories. If you could excuse me, I have some work. I don't want what some unimportant person said to become the truth." She said and her eyes is burning with anger.

"Sano, I know...." I was interupted by a knock on Sano's door.

"Come in" I said and I saw Syed entered. Can't you just wait for five minutes.🤦‍♂

"Sir, ZA company's CEO wanted to speak to you, and Sanofar. Nahh. He gave his number and asked me to passed it to you. He asked you to call him." He said making me angrier.

"Syed, I dont think so Miss sanofar needs his number. If any......"

"Thank you Syed. I wanted to ask you for his number. You gave it at a right time." She cut me. AGAIN.

Why she is not letting me to speak.

AND WHY THE HELL SHE NEEDS HIS NUMBERRRRR.

       **************************

We were on our way home. You know what, she sit at the back sit. I'm here driving like her driver. What else I have to do for love. If anyone see this, they will laugh on my face. I have to calm her.

"Sano, do you want Ice cream." I asked. She ignored me.

"Sano" I called. You guess it right. She IGNORED me again.

I just sigh and continue driving. We reached home and before I could open the door for her, she get out by herself and walked in.
I think it will be a long night.😓

I saw Seher watching drama when I entered. Idiot, you started a drama in my life, and you are watching another one here. I just walked to my room and stopped in front of the door. I took a long breath and release. I repeat a few times when I heard

"Why are you doing Yoga over here." I turned and saw baba .

"Nothing baba. Justtt...."

"I understand son. I'm also a married man. Later come to my room and take the oinment." Baba said. What oinment

"What oinment baba?" I asked

"Either you have to sleep on the couch or you will get injured after Sano throw things on you. So for precaution, get the oinment." He said and walked to his room.

What was that. Seems like baba had experienced it before and I will experience it soon. Ya Allah, help me.

I entered the room and heard the shower running.  Its ok, let her take a very long cold shower. Then she will calm to accept my apology. I took my clothes and walked to the guest room. I took a warm shower and walked to my room after I changed.

I saw her sitting on the bed flipping through her magazine.

"Sano, do you want to eat something" I asked.

You guessed it right again. She IGNORED me.

She picked some pillow and walked to the couch.

"Sano, you don't have to sleep on the couch." I said.