Chapter 11

Imran's POV

"Baba, you called me?" I asked while entering my parent's room.

"Yes beta. We want to talk to you about something." mama said

"Sure mama. Tell me. What is it?" I asked

"We want to ask you about Asyraf. You are his best friend and you know him well. Tell us Imran." Papa asked.

Why all of sudden they are asking about him. Maybe about some business stuff.

" He is very responsible, very professional. He can get any deal easil....."

" My workaholic son, I'm asking about Asyraf in person. I shouldn't have asked you. I forget that you yourself is a robot." Mama said.

Seriously, I can see their 'love and affection' towards me.

"Mama, you should have asked me clearly. He is a good guy, a bit short tempered and he loves his family." I said proudly. Mama and papa just smiled and turned to me.

"Imran, Asyraf is asking your sister's hand for marriage." Papa said.
I just stared at him blankly. Asyraf and my sis. Wait, when did this happen.

"Papa....but Sano is still young. She is still a kid." I said. Come on, she is my baby sis and she is too young man.

Then mama glared at me. What??? What I did?

" Oh Ok, then when should we get her married?" mama asked.

" In few years maybe" I said

" Then we will postponed your nikkah after few years. Is that ok?" Mama asked

" Whatttt? But why?" How does my nikkah related to my sister's wedding

"If Sano is too young, then Rabiah is also too young for marriage. Right?" Mama said. Ok, I forgot that.

" So are you guys like him. I mean do you accept the proposal." I asked while giving them a 1000 watt smile.
Mama chuckled and shook her head.

"Yes. We like him." Papa said

"Wait did you ask Sano?" I asked.

"Yes, she agreed. We asked her last night. She did Istikhara and she said she agree." They said

" And you all informed about this to me now only" I said with fake anger.

"It's not like that beta. We wanted to tell you after Sano give her answer. I will just give a call to Ahad" Papa said.

" Ok papa , and I will go and meet that idiot." I said and walked towards my car. I drive towards Khan group's of company.

I walked towards his cabin.

" May I have a minute with the shameless guy who eyed other's sister" I said while entering his cabin.

                *****************

Asyraf's POV

" May I have a minute with the shameless guy who eyed other's sister" I raised my head and looked at Imran who was smirking at me.

"Sure, the mirror is over there. Please take your own time." I said. I smirked looking at him who was looking at me back with his mouth hung opened.

"Ohh shut up. Now where is the guy who were saying that I'm shameless because I fall for his sister." He said. Ohh, he knew it.

" You are still the shameless guy Imran." I said seriously.

" Then how about you? You joined my team also?" He asked. I just ignored him.