Chapter 29

Sanofar's POV

Its been 2 weeks after the incident, Asyraf never let me alone for a second. Asfa and Rabia is coming today. So I keep myself busy in the kitchen preparing their favorite food.

I was cutting the vegetables when someone snaked their arm on my waist. I just smiled as I knew who is it.

"Asyraf, I'm working. So get out now." I said

"You are not spending time with me anymore."He whinned

"They will be here by anytime, so just wait outside." I said.

"Then give me a kiss" He said.

"No"I said firmly.

"Then I'm not going" he said pulled me closer to him.

"Fine, show me your cheek" I said.

"I asked a kiss not a peck" He said. I glared at him then he just turned to show his cheeks.

Before my lips touch his cheeks, he turned and our lips met. I was shocked to react. We pulled apart when we heard someone shouting.

"Oh my Allah, sorry, I didn't see anything" Mama said.
I just turned to the other side blushing hard.

"I have to make a conference call" Asyraf escaped. Idiot, I'm just gonna kill you.

" Beta, Zain is here, he said he wanted to talk to you." Mama said

Zain? But why?

I nodded and walked to the living room. He was there with a bouquet.

Wait, don't tell me he gonna do something stupid

"Assalamu Alaikum Sanofar. This is for you" He gave it to me with a smile.

"Wa Alaikum Salam. I'm sorry but I can't accept it. I...."

"Wont you accept it from your brother?" He asked giving me a shock.
Did he say brother

"Did you...."

" Yes Sano. Actually, I never think of you as anyone but a sister. I wanted to separate you from Asyraf just because of that misunderstanding. I don't want what happened to my sister, happens my best friend's sister. I lied to Asyraf just because of that but I realised he loves you so much. I am sorry. Please don't misunderstand me." He said. I was looking at him like a statue. I don't know how to react.

"Sano are you ok?" He asked

"Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry, it was too sudden" I said.

"Its ok, take your time. " he said and smiled genuinely.

"You are late" I turned to look at Asyraf glaring at Zain

"Traffic" Zain said giving a goofy smile

" Bro, you always say that since college." Asyraf said

"I'm sorry" Zain said

"Naah its ok. I am in a good mood today. So I forgive you" Asyraf punched friendly on Zain's shoulder.

"No bro, I mean I am sorry." Zain said pressing the word sorry. Now I know what he meant.

"Zain, stop saying sorry. You are making me feel like I am a stranger to you" Asyraf said with a sad expression.

"Ok I won't say sorry again" Zain said smiling.

"Ok guys, both of you chill out. I will get something to drink" I said  and walked to the kitchen.

I poured the orange juice and brought it to them.

"Zain bhai, take it" I gave the glass yo him but he was frozen on his place.