Chapter 5

Imran's POV

I was getting ready in my room. Nope! I'm not going anywhere. Papa informed me that his best friend is coming over for dinner today with his family.

I must look presentable because I'm Imran Malik, CEO of Malik's group of company.

It's my dream, actually it's everyone's dream to have their own company. Alhamdulillah, I have mine now.

I was combing my hair when something shimmery caught my attention. My lips curved upwards looking at that thing.

It's an anklet. It's belongs to her. My love. I like her the first day i saw her. I had a crush on her since I was in college.

Everyday i will be waiting eagerly for her to come. Of course she came to meet my sister but i like the feelings whenever she is here, around me.

One day, I saw her playing with my sister. I walked to them and she accidentally bumbed on me. She was shocked and ran from there after muttering sorry.

Then I saw her anklet lying on the. This beautiful anklet should be on a beautiful ankle. Not on the ground.
I wanted to give it back at the same time I don't want to.

Now don't look at me as if I am a creep.

When Sano told me about her engagement, i was broken. My heart shattered into pieces. I couldn't bear it.  The following week, I just left from my country. Only my family knows that I went UK. I forgot to inform my soul friend or I purposely did not inform him. I don't want him to force me to join his sister's engagement.

Are you kidding me? Who will go and enjoy their first love's engagement.

When I returned, my sister enlighten me with the happiest news. Her engagement was called off. I'm not being mean ok.

I came out of my thinking and placed the anklet on it's place.
I heard the doorbell and I walked to the door.

I don't want to disturb my baby sis because she is already disturbed.
I don't know why but if the reason of her being sad was someone, they will be facing the worst for hurting Imran Malik's sister.

I opened the door and breath stuck because there was standing a breath taking lady infront of me. She was in her black long kurti and she was looking.... Masha Allah

I looked in her eyes, but surprisingly she didn't averted her eyes. Her eyes was looking at mine. I could see her eyes longing for something.

I came to my sense when uncle approached me. Luckily he came, if not i would have done something worse. I can't control myself from looking at her.

She shivered under my gaze and she just ran from there to my sister's room.
I just control my laughter. Of course I don't want to look like an idiot infront of her parents.

" How is evrything Imran. I heard you manage to get the deal from Mr. Mehra. Mr. Mehra is so choosy but you managed to impress him. I'm proud of you my boy" Uncle said. I just smiled.

" Uff... leave him from your  business Ahad. Tell me son, did you find anyone. Any girl? At least don't be like my son. Such a workaholic. That day a girl approached him but like a jerk he just walked away." Aunty said. I could see that she is annoyed with my best friend's behaviour.

" Don't worry Aunty. Love is a magic. When he fall in love, he will forget all those papers because when he look at the paper, he can only see her face." I said

" Someone seems to be experienced." I turned and I saw my dad smirking while my mom was smiling. Okay, Now I'm so dead.

" Nothing like that dad. You know..... Actually..... Well..... Basically." They all laughed at me.