C. 10.

A loud giggle left your lips as you swayed your body seductively, throwing your head back in laughter.

On any normal day, you never have even considered coming up on this stage, let alone dancing on it...but today wasn't any normal day....today you were drunk.

And drunk Y/n liked to have fun.

You had bribed the DJ with a crisp twenty, telling him to play one of your favorite songs that you often jammed out to in your living room.

Once the song began, all you felt was confidence.

Every single feeling of anger and frustration slowly began to melt away from you as you danced without a single care in the world.

In the back of your mind, you knew that you probably looked like a new-born giraffe, just stumbling clumsily all around the shiny black stage, but you honestly didn't even care what you looked like in that moment...although you were almost positive that you were going to slap yourself in the face once you were fully sober again.

You were so engulfed in your drunken haze of fun that you were completely oblivious to the world that surrounded you. Normally, not focusing on any of your problems would seem like a blessing to you...but right now...was certainly not the time.

You were jerked from your thoughts as a rough hand gripped your upper arm, pulling you away from the silver pole.

Thinking it was one of the security guards, you pulled your arm away, a whine of protest leaving your parted, pink lips.

"Leave me alone," You slurred. "The song is almost over."

The stranger's hand gripped you again, this time their fingers wrapped around your wrist, forcing your feet to move in an unknown direction.

You let out a silent gasp as you tripped over your own feet, the heels you were wearing suddenly becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, eyes finally taking in the man in front of you.

His hair was a light shade of blue and styled into an undercut, his eyes were wide with panic and anxiety as his gaze scanned over the night club. His jaw was set in determination as he glanced back at you.

From what your drunken mind could process, he wasn't wearing the security's uniform, but instead his body was adorned in a black tee-shirt and black jeans.

The man in front of you suddenly stopped walking, causing you to stumble and crash into his muscular back.

"Ow." You grumbled out rubbing your head.

The strange man slowly leaned forward, peeking out from around the corner for a few moments, his chest heaving.

Incoherent yells suddenly filled your ears, causing your curiosity to pique.

You slowly leaned forward, eyes narrowing in an attempt to mimic the stranger in front of you.

"Who are we looking for?" You asked in a deep, gravelly voice, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

The man turned to look at you, doing a double take before his eyes widened.

He instantly pushed you out of sight, forcing your body behind him.

"Stay out of sight!" He whisper/shouted.

"Hey!" You whined. "I want to be a spy too!"

His hand snapped over your mouth, silencing you as he peaked around the corner once again.