C. 41.

You hastily wiped away your tears, clinging to the small child in your arms as you fought back your emotions, watching from the crack of the closet door as Namjoon armed himself with a pistol, listening as Yoongi's footsteps grew louder.

You could hear him throwing open every door, shooting anyone that he came across, ending their lives with an evil laugh and a call of your name as though all of this was your fault....Though, in some ways, you supposed that it was.

The plan was simple: Namjoon would distract him while you and Louis ran for the supply closet and then towards the docks....He would stay behind and try to get out before-

You shook your head.

You couldn't think of that now...if you allowed yourself to lose your focus, the mission would be over before it even started...

You flinched as the door to Namjoon's bedroom slammed open, your hand softly rubbing the back of the toddler in your arms as he cried into your neck silently.

You felt terrible as he trembled beneath your grip, too frightened to actually say anything to you.

Namjoon seemed cool-headed as he turned his gaze to the blood-covered killer that now stood before him, eyes filled with what appeared to be boredom.

"Ah, Min." He hummed. "I see you've finally gotten around to finding me. It certainly took you long enough."

Yoongi glared at him, taking a few steps forward as he aimed his pistol directly at Namjoon's head,his one good eye shining with determination.

"Kim." He growled. "Where is she?"

Namjoon raised a brow, his own gun pointing directly at the blond-haired man.

"She?" He repeated. "Oh, you mean Y/n? I had her killed."

Yoongi let out a loud laugh at that, taking a step closer to the dirty blond.

"Liar." He growled, "I just saw her in the kitchen. I knows she's still alive."

Namjoon hummed taking a swing of the whiskey in his hand.

"Idiot." He mused playfully. "I had her killed just a few minutes ago..Well, actually I was the one to do it. She told me about you wanting her to die with you....I didn't think that I would give you the satisfaction."

You watched through the closet door as Yoongi's face grew more and more angry looking.

"You're lying."

"Am I?" He countered. "Why would I lie? What do I have to gain from it? Do you honestly think you're worth the effort of a lie? I didn't want to do it, but if this bomb is going to kill us anyway, then I figured I may as well take her out before you had the chance to say goodbye."

Yoongi's brows crashed together as he squeezed the gun tighter, aiming directly for Namjoon's head.

"Stop lying!" He yelled. "Tell me where she is!"

Namjoon tsk'd in annoyance, pulling the clip from his pistol and shoving it in the assassin's face.

"There. See?" He asked. "One bullet is missing. Do you believe me now?"

Yoongi began to tremble as he stared at the clip, shoulders shaky.

Namjoon smiled, looking in your direction briefly.

"It was a painless death." He mused. "Just one shot to the head and she never felt a thing-"

You froze as Yoongi let out a loud laugh, his entire body shaking as he brought his hands to hold his head, tear-filled eyes wide with a distorted happiness.