C. 19.

"L-Louis?"

The young boy smiled widely, his big, brown eyes filling with tears as he shot forwards, running towards his older brother.

"Bubba!"

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh of relief as he knelt down, wrapping Louis up in a tight embrace and holding him in the air, hugging him to his body securely.

He was so worried.

One of his men had come to him, telling him that you had been spotted in the mall that he was currently in. Jungkook got distracted by that and looked away for just a second...only to find his brother gone when he turned back around.

He searched in a panicked daze, worry and fear overtaking him instantly.

Jungkook was not a liked person.

He had a lot of enemies.

That's why he kept Louis' existence a secret. If anyone were to find out that Jungkook had a weakness, they would use it to exploit him and bring him to his knees...make him weak...

He was not weak.

But when he saw that Louis was gone, he panicked..and his mind instantly assumed the worse. Even though he knew that someone knowing that he had a brother was highly unlikely, he couldn't help but feel worried for Louis' safety....

He left the arcade, thinking that Louis may have gotten distracted by something else inside the store...

Luckily, Jungkook didn't go too far, which made it easy for you to find him.

You smiled softly to yourself as you watched the two embrace, your heart warming at the sight.

"Where were you?" Jungkook whispered to his brother, slowly setting him down on the floor. "I told you not to wander off."

Louis frowned, hanging his head in shame.

"I wanted to play the dance game." He confessed, twiddling his thumbs. "I'm sorry..."

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his chestnut hair as he glanced around the mall you all stood in.

"It's alright. Just-" He huffed. "Just don't scare me like that again, okay?"

The brunette nodded his head before pulling away from the older male, his hand reaching out and grabbing yours gently.

"This nice lady helped me find you." He said with a wide smile. "Her name is Y/n."

You smiled down at him, his cuteness making you want to melt.

What a cutie pie.

Jungkook's brown eyes moved to your form, his eyebrows raising the instant he took in your appearance.

He had been so caught up in worrying about his brother, he had completely forgotten about his mission to find you.

Ever since that night at Wings, he hadn't been able to get you off his mind.

The way your body moved, the way you smiled and laughed as if you didn't have a single care in the world, it made him crave you..it made him need you.

You were so captivating and beautiful.

Even now, you looked amazing...even though you wore a simple outfit of blue jeans and a white tee-shirt...you were stunning. The simplicity was something he wasn't used to seeing women around him portray, especially women trying to empress him.

It was oddly refreshing to see you dressed so comfortably...

His posture straightened, his shoulders rolling back as he outstretched his hand to you, trying to come off as normally as possible.