C. 38.

Angry was far too tepid of a word to describe how Min Yoongi looked right now.

His dark eyes were narrowed on the two men in front of him, fingers twitching against the leather arms of the chair in which he was now seated. His body was stiff and his posture was straight, as if he would strike at any moment.

For a brief second, it appeared as though tears had formed in his cold eyes, but that thought quickly disappeared as the assassin slowly raised from his seat.

Jeon Jungkook was relieved, in a sense. He had been keeping this little "secret" for longer than he cared to. Constantly hiding his whereabouts from everyone and keeping a low profile. He and Taehyung had been working on this plan for what seemed like forever...but now, they had revealed everything to everyone...including Min Yoongi.

Yoongi was a different person now. His once shaggy, light blue hair was now gone, replaced with a platinum blond undercut that somehow made him look even more dangerous.

He had begun to work out since your "death" and Jungkook could tell just from looking at him. His black, button down shirt did little to hide his newly acquired biceps, especially as they flexed from what could only be pure rage.

Jungkook was prepared for this. He knew Yoongi wouldn't be happy...and he honestly couldn't blame him.

A loud gasp escaped from the younger man as Yoongi turned on his heel, the barrel of his pistol staring the silver-haired man down.

Jungkook raised his hands on instinct, watching as Taehyung moved closer to the two.

"Do you think this is funny!?" The blond man yelled, eyes lit with fury. "Is this your idea of some sick joke!?"

Taehyung stepped up, body tensed as if ready to take action.

"We're telling you the truth, Min." He deadpanned. "Y/n...She's alive."

"Why should I believe you?!" Yoongi yelled angrily. "Why should I believe anything that comes out of your mouth!? She's dead! Her body was burnt to a crisp!"

The blond man shook his head, taking a step closer.

"The DNA on those bodies wasn't fresh..." He stated. "It was planted...by Namjoon."

Yoongi's eyes softened for a brief moment, hand becoming a bit shaky as he lowered his gun slightly.

"How is that even possible?" Hoseok chimed, a look of disbelief covering his own face. "Namjoon could not have been able to pull that off."

"He planned everything." Taehyung explained. "Y/n's kidnapping, her injecting herself with the virus, the explosion...everything."

"That can't be true." Seokjin chimed. "Minhyuk and Baekhyun were after Jeon's brother...she was taken as a casualty...nothing more."

Jungkook swallowed.

"We think this was some elaborate plan to get Y/n for himself." He said. "Namjoon was the one who hired Minhyuk and Baekhyun."

Jimin took a step forward, eyes lighting up with something that resembled realization.

"If what you're saying is true..." He paused. "Namjoon would have had to have the cure the entire time."

The silver-haired man nodded.

"He must have forced them to create the cure..." He said. "We found Baekhyun behind one of the construction sites by the airport."

Jimin frowned, running a hand through his hair.

"Do you have proof?" Yoongi snapped, lowering his gun. "You can't expect me to believe you without proof."