Drinks

(korean) "Lets have some drinks!" Yeji said, trying to liven the very silent and dim spirit of the room. She got out the dorm and told us we were going out.

we followed her out, still silent. I went out last, locking the door with the key the lady gave us.

Restaurant

the six of us sat down at a table, Yuna sat down at the chair next to the wall. i sat down infront of her, across the table.

she was still shy because she isnt close to the other girls. a girl sat next to her, they seemed close. smiling at each other and talking a lot.

Yeji sat next to me, and next to her was Ryujin. across the table were uhh, the foreign girl, Yuna's Friend, and Yuna. Yuna and her friend were talking in korean and laughing so i didn't understand, but her smile was contagious. i guess i caught it and smiled since she suddenly looked at me.

"Hello." she said in her very off but cute english accent.

i bowed and said hi back.

"Where are you from?" she asked, still staring at me in the eye. her gaze made my heart beat fast, i couldn't look at her straight and just looked at the table and answered.

"I'm from here. Korea."

"Ahhh" she nodded.

the other girls were staring at us, watching our conversation. clearly still awkward with each other.

"Where did you study?"

"Hanlim Arts"

she was shocked and gasped, looking at her friend next to her. Yeji and Ryujin also looked surprised.

"We're from Hanlim too!" Yuna pointed at herself and her friend.

Ryujin and Yeji got more and more surprised by the minute.

"Me too!" Yeji shouted in excitement.

Ryujin raised her hand, and said in a soft but surprised voice, "Same.", she smiled.

The girl next to Yeji was kinda left out so Yuna asked her the same question.

"I'm from Canada."

"Ahhhhhh" the other girls said.

time skip

the bright sun soon turned into darkness.

the girls were only a little tipsy since all of them drank from only one bottle.

we talked alot throughout the night, i later knew their names. their faces and names were mismatched but now they its embedded into my brain.

Yuna's friend's name was Chaeryoung, she said she's a sister of an Idol that debuted last year. it was EyesOn i think?

and the girl from canada's name was Julia, but she preferred Lia.

i got to know them alot that night, mainly their alcohol tolerance.

Yeji was the most tipsy out of all of them, she was practically sleeping while standing. she then leaned her head on my shoulder, drooling. i took out a tissue and wiped her mouth.

since the restaurant was right below our dorm, we just walked to the lobby. since they were all tipsy and i was the only one who wasn't tipsy, Yeji said she would pay but i don't want to mess with her stuff. i paid for the meal and we got on our way. Yuna and Ryujin were carrying Chaeryoung since her legs were asleep. Lia was a heavyweight so she was walking straight. i put Yeji's arm around my shoulder and carried her to the lobby.

building

we all got in the elevator, Ryujin clicked on our floor.
it was quiet, the 3 of the girls who weren't drunk looked at each other including me, and we laughed. it was a brief moment, but it was a good laugh.

we got to the dorm room, i carried Yeji to the couch. she was heavy.

as i took her arm off my shoulder but her weight pulled me to the couch.

i landed on top of Yeji, luckily holding my hand out, pushing my body above her's. our faces were so close to each other. she opened her eyes, with the first thing she saw was my face. she then slept again.

it felt weird, being that close to her face,

and lip-

i shouldn't be thinking that way.

i stood myself up, tidying my shirt.

i looked at the corner of my eye and saw the 4 girls staring at me, holding in their laughter.

i smiled in embarrassment and helped them carry Chaeryoung to the other couch.

i realised we didn't know where to sleep. i looked around to see where the bed room was. i got in one room and saw a large bed sheet layed on the ground. also many blankets.

"the bedroom's here!" i shouted into the living room.

the 3 girls ran to the room, but were surprised by the lack of furniture. i guess it was because we just started.

the girls looked awkward looking at the long bed sheet.

"Are you going to sleep here too?" Yuna asked shyly, as she stood behind me in the doorway.

"Where else do I sleep?"

she nodded.

time skip

the 3 girls finished washing up and got in their pajamas. the two girls passed out in the living room didn't get to wash up so Yuna got some makeup remover and did it for them.

she's so cute, and nice.

she finished up and got back in the room.

Lia was sitting up in the middle on her phone.

Ryujin was wearing earphones and watching a show on her phone.

i was the only one not doing anything so she sat next to me.

"So you're from Hanlim right?"

"Yes"

"Were we batch-mates?"

"Class of 2018?"

She smiled and shouted silently, afraid to disturb others, "Yeah!"

she high-fived me.