Bedside

the room was filled with that awkward atmosphere you have when your parents fight.

i decided to casually sit at the bed side, hoping to regain myself from that encounter.

yuna let out a big sigh, as she looked at the bedframe. her head tilted down, her lips pouting. i scooted closer to her, being cautious whether or not she'll push me again.

each inch i moved, the more she leaned away.

"im sorry if i made you upset, yuna."

she slowly looked towards me.

"you knew i'd be upset didn't you?" she squinted her eyebrows.

"i really didnt mean to. your unnie really made me do it."

"I DID NOT!"
a loud muffle voice from Yeji could be heard coming from the wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, UNNIE." Yuna shouted from the top of her lungs.

silence came from the wall once again.

i looked back at Yuna. she was cooling off. she sighed again.

"Yuna." i whispered.

"What?" she asked, with an annoyed tone.

"If it really bothers you... Just say so. I will avoid such things with the members."

she looked at me with a strange look on her face. "I know you'd still do it with the girls." her eyebrows lowered. "Tss."

What does she mean? Do I look like a horn freak?

"I am not that type of guy!" i exclaimed, trying to defend myself.

"YEAH! HE'S NOT!" a shy but defensive Chaeryoung shouted from the room next door.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS." the angered Yuna replied.

i was silenced by her aggression. she then reverted to her less angry self and started pouting.

"Maybe if you just tried it with me first, I wouldn't have been as mad." she whispered half heartedly, leaving me confused by what she said.

"What?" i replied.

"Aish, forget it. Let's forget what happened." she laid on the bed with the slightest tantrum, pulling the duvet extremely loud.

i stood up because i didn't want to cross over her in bed. i went to my side of the bed and awkwardly slid under the blanket.

she tugged it, leaving me with barely any coverage.

"Look, Yuna... It's late. Let's just continue this tomorrow..." i slowly pulled the blanket towards me.

she tugged once again, leaving me with no coverage at all. i pulled once more, and as she tugged- i held her wrist.

i had my mouth up to the back of her neck, and whispered, "Can't we just cuddle this out?"

her wrist immediately let lose of her grip from the blanket. i pulled her arm towards me, flipping to the other side now facing me. she had her eyes directly on mine.

i slowly had my arm slide down the blanket, holding her by the waist.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I'll make it up to you, tomorrow." i whispered, before kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight." i said, as i rested my chin on her head.