Leaving

They kicked me out of the room, leaving me in the hall with nowhere else to go. Ryujin said they were going to have a 'Girl Talk'.

I just crashed with Lia and Chaeryoung who were in the room down the hall. It was kinda awkward going back there after Ryujin's little show. Chaeryoung wasn't in the best mood to be frank.

"Are you guys cool.. with me sleeping here?" I said. I'm not really close with them. I've mostly quarreled with the other girls, it made me distant with these two.

"I'm not sure...

Are you going to mess with us too?"

Oh. I guess this is my group image now. "Of course not. I would never." I said, trying to defend myself.

"Woah. That was a bit offensive..." Lia says, with her back facing me. "No! That's not what I meant- Urgh." What the hell do I say? I'll probably dig myself under even deeper if I spoke more.

"Can I sleep here or not?" I asked firmly.

Chaeryoung chuckles, seeing me flustered. Hey. At least she isn't in such a bad mood anymore. "There's not much room on the bed." Chaeryoung says.

"OH! No! I'd rather just sleep on the ground. Thanks." I smiled, politely insisting that I'd stay the fuck away from any of the girls, especially in beds. "Are you sure you're okay with the floor?" Lia asked. Huh. Sympathy... Something I don't really get from the other rooms. Maybe this isn't too bad. I can finally sleep peacefully.

Lia hands me a spare blanket from the wardrobe while Chaeryoung just watched me from the bed. I laid the blanket on the ground, letting me have a cushion for my body. I'm getting the feeling of Deja Vu- Oh.

I heard the two girls chuckle from behind me as I prepped my makeshift bed. I turn around to see them just staring at me in my pitiful state. "Do you want a tea?" Lia asks before heading to the cupboards. I declined and laid on the bed I made.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Chaeryoung says. "Sleep well." Lia adds, while she was prepping her tea.

"Goodnight, guys." I said, quickly falling asleep due to the late hour. But I still had to mask out the sounds of Lia's kettle boiling. Aside that, I had a good sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up the next day from Lia's alarm clock. It was 7:00 am. I only had four hours of sleep. But Lia was up and about already.

"Good mornin." Lia says, pulling the curtains aside, letting the sun shine right through. "Mmmm." An unconscious Chaeryoung groans from the bed.

I sat up on my blanket, Lia walking right past me. "You look different in the morning." Lia says, looking at me while she walked away. "Speak for yourself." I replied.

I was relatively grumpy from the lack of sleep. I know it was uncalled for...

"Huh. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed- I mean.. floor?" She says with a teasing manner. Thankfully she didn't take my grumpy mood too personally. "Get up you guys." Lia says, pulling the blanket off Chaeryoung.

The still asleep girl groans even louder, her whole body stretching vertically on the bed. Her body lifts from the bed with her head and feet supporting her up. Her shirt flops down revealing her belly. "Why????" Chaeryoung asks.

"We have to leave. It's an emergency." Lia says. Chaeryoung immediately sits up right, her eyes still adjusting to the brightness. "Why?" She asks.

"The comeback jacket shoot was rescheduled today." Lia says, fixing her stuff in a backpack. "WHAT?!" Chaeryoung shouts. "We're leaving already?!"

Mood. Isn't it too soon to leave?

"You guys have to move on at some point." Lia says coldly. Damn. Who hurt you? "Are the others aware?"

"Yeah. Yeji came by a while ago to tell me while you guys were asleep."

"Hmph." Chaeryoung sulks in the bed. "Come oooonn!" Lia says, as she attempts to push Chaeryoung off the bed.

The two of them just fumbled around on the bed before Chaeryoung finally gave in and stood up. "I'll go pack." I said before heading out to the hallway. "Bye!" Lia says, closing the door shut.

I walked to the room where Yuna and I stayed and knocked. It took a couple of seconds before I heard footsteps come closer to the door. Ryujin answered the door, her hair wet in her casual clothing.

"Good morning.. girl..friend?" I suddenly say. What's wrong with me? That was so out of the blue.

"Really?" Ryujin says coldly with her arms crossed. I looked down in embarrassment. "Hm. Come in... boyfriend..." She replies. Oh my god. Thank you for reciprocating.

We both laughed at how stupid we sounded. I walked in to hear someone showering in the bathroom. "Have you guys packed?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm done. I even packed some of your stuff too." Oh. That's sweet.. "Thank you." I leaned in, holding the back of her waist to kiss her on the cheek. She pushes my lips away with her hand.

"You wish. Not after the humping you did to the girl next door." She says. Oh god. Yeji told on me. "I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. It's just weird thinking of you dry humping Yeji-"

"You don't have to remind me." I cut her off. She laughs, seeing a way to tease me in the future. "...But thank you. For packing my stuff." I added, attempting to be all lovey dovey-with her again.

I held her by the waist, gently this time. My hands holding her on both sides. "I didn't know my girlfriend was so kind-hearted.." I joked. She smiles, the dimples on her cheeks squishing up. Our bodies neared closer to each other, my arms finally completely engulfing her back.

"Haha.. Stop it.. I'm not supposed to kiss you. I'm sulkin-"

My head jolts forward, our lips connecting. Her wide smile slowly subsided, the two of us kissing eachother passionately in the middle of the room.

Then suddenly... A wet towel slams unto the side of our heads. A bare Yuna stared down at us furiously from the bathroom door.

"Did I hear you say... girlfriend?"

 girlfriend?"