Busted

Ryujin, still frozen as she stood over Yuna and I, was unable to say a word. Yuna on the other hand started panicking she was in barely any clothes. That may not be a serious problem but... I'm in the room.

"Yuna? Yeji? Anyone in here?" The staff continues to knock on the door. Adding to the increasing fear going through veins.

Ryujin mouthed and shushed Yuna from talking. She stood there carefully, trying to make zero sounds. "We're dead!" Yuna whispers, almost crying.

"Go- Go get some clothes... PPALLI!" Ryujin hurries Yuna to get dressed. Yuna lightly jumps off the bed, picking up the clothes on the ground to wear. Ryujin turns to me, "You-" She whispers, pointing at me.

I hurry off the bed. Walking towards the door where the staff was, I turned to a sharp left towards the connecting door. I attempted to open it but struggled since there was something blocking the other side.

I wanted to get a running start to break it open but that would be even more suspicious! "I can hear footsteps there.." "Are you sure?" There were more than one staff members. I felt my blood pressure increasing as I tried to pry the door open.

"Just a minute!" Ryujin shouts from the bed, telling me to hide somewhere. I was panicking, looking everywhere. I gave up on the connecting room since it was unlikely I could get through in time. Turning to my left, there was a bathroom. I walked inside and shut the door closed. Taking extra precaution, I locked the door.

The walls of the bathroom were thin so I could hear every single thing going on outside. "I'm finished" I hear Yuna say, meaning she's changed into her clothes.

Ryujin's footsteps stomped towards the door hurriedly. I could hear the door open with the staff greeting them. "Hello, Ryujin. Yuna." The staff member greets. I was still unfamiliar with their names but could recognise their voices.

"Ohh.. Sunghyun-nim. Hello! What brings you guys at this hour?" Ryujin asks, keeping her voice as calm as possible. Meanwhile, I was inside the bathroom hiding behind the door incase they walk in.

"Mind if we go inside?" A female staff asks. Heard their footsteps walk into the room. Luckily, they moved past the bathroom and headed towards the bedroom.

There was a moment of silence so I figured they gathered up by the bedroom. "So.. Uhh.. We received a report that there was a problem with you guys? Is everything okay?" Someone asks.

"Ohh! Everything is fine! Right, Yuna?" Ryujin awkwardly laughs. Yuna with the same tone laughs back. "Ye, ye." She answers.

"Where did you hear about this?" Ryujin asks. "Actually.. Uhm.. Chaeryoung called us a while ago.."

Snitch.

"Ohh.. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding! You know how we argue sometimes. Hahaha..." Ryujin explains. I had my ear pressed against the wall, trying to listen to every word possible. I stood there awkwardly right in between the bathtub and the floor.

"Ohh... I see. Okay.. Are you guys sure? Cause from what I heard, you and Yeji-" "Everything's fine! We're all good. We just played around a while ago by the beach!" Ryujin cuts the manager off from talking cutting the conversation short.

"Alright. We'll get.. going now?" The staff asks his fellow staff. Confused if whether they should leave at such a vague conclusion. I hear their footsteps finally leaving the room. Eventually all the footsteps could be heard stepping out into the hall.

"Alright. Thank you, Ryujin and Yuna. Give us a call when there's any other problems..." The staff says. I didn't hear the door close, thinking that the staff was hesitating from leaving. Finally I heard the click of the door. I could finally breathe freely inside the bathroom.

We waited a few seconds before Ryujin gives me a knock on the door to tell me they left.

The door swoops wide open, the two of them waiting for me on the other side. Yuna still looked anxious, her hand clenching tightly with the other.

"That was close." Ryujin sighs. "I'm never going to sleep in my underwear ever again." Yuna says, sighing too. We all sighed, finally relieved from any more worries.

"Anyway..."

"Let's go talk to that Snitch."