Breakfast

"Oh please..." Lia said as she was cooking.

Yuna by the minute laughed harder and harder, i felt inferior to the girls.

i felt like a bitch.

their bitch..

Yeji saw how uncomfortable i looked and told the girls to stop teasing me, "Sorry, y/n. You're cute when you get riled up."

Yuna smiled and said sorry too.

I nodded and said, "okay...........i look cute?"

Yeji and the other girls laughed, "Yeah you're adorable" the girls said in unison.

Well.................tease me all you want.

Lia finished cooking. she cooked pancakes. Yuna wowed because of how good they looked.

"Unnie, these look amazing!" Chaeryoung said as she took a piece, wobbling it around with her fork.

"Don't play with your food." Yeji said as she pointed her fork at Chaeryoung.

she immediately stopped and stuffed her face with the pancakes.

we all had a great breakfast, a few laughs here and there, they called me cute which was the deal breaker.

noon

the sun then slowly dimmed as it went down the horizon, i had to go out to cancel my lease for the apartment i had.

i did my errand, and got home.

it was dark. on my way home, i saw Yuna and Chaeryoung at the 7/eleven i used to work at.

i waved my hand, standing behind the glass pane. Chaeryong was at the counter paying, Yuna and gave me a big smile, waving back.

Yuna ran out the 7/eleven leaving Chaeryoung behind. she put her arm between the arm i had in my pocket.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, as we walked.

"I had to cancel my lease for the apartment."

"Ahhh" she nodded

i then heard in the distance someone panting and shouting, "Wait for me!!"

we stopped walking and turned around, it was Chaeryoung, carrying 3 bags of groceries.

i immediately took her bags as she got to us. she walked next to Yuna, who was next to me. Yuna still had her arm around mine.

(korean) "What do you think you're doing?" Chaeryoung asked, in suspicion.

(korean) "We're dating." Yuna said, she smiled and looked at me.

i was clueless so i smiled at her back.

Chaeryoung was shocked and stopped walking. (korean) "Really?"

Yuna holding in her laughter looked at me and bursted out.

Chaeryoung was annoyed, (korean) "You scared me."

Yuna laughed, her smile was contagious so i caught it too.

Chaeryoung, clearly irritated, "Even you?"

i was confused as to why she looked so mad at me. "Why?"

"You guys are dating?" she said in annoyance.

i stopped walking, realising what was going on.

"Nononono." i removed Yuna's arm off mine.

Chaeryoung sighed in relief.

now Yuna was annoyed, because i removed her arm.

she too, stopped walking. she pouted her lips as she stared at me from behind.

i turned around and saw her standing silently.

"What?"

she stood silent.

Chaeryoung was also confused, looking at Yuna.

i guessed she was mad due to the arm thing and pulled out my arm, leaving space for her to insert her's.

Yuna immediately smiled and inserted her arm and we continued walking to the dorm.

dorm

we were greeted by Ryujin, who opened the door for us.

"What took you guys so long?" she asked, not actually interested in the answer, it was more of an expression.

Chaeryoung got in first and said, "Yuna keeps flirting on y/n, she's so weird."

Yuna still had her arm around me, pulled me as we walked in the dorm.

"What? I've never had a close guy friend before." she said, holding my arm as she took off her shoes.

"That's definitely NOT what you do to a guy friend." she smirked and pointed at Yuna's hand, which was holding unto my arm.

"But we do this...?"

Yuna wasn't giving up so Ryujin settled with a stalemate.

I looked at her and asked why she was still holding unto my arm.

"It's soft and squishy." she giggled.

again, i fell for her cute charms and let her be.