Secrets

[i accidentally lost the progress of the second half of this chapter. so maybe this might not be as good as my first draft. i'm sorry if this disappoints you...]

I Like You...

her voice went on repeat in my head. i just stared at the wall. i couldn't face her. my heart was extremely confused, and so was i.

my body did not know what to do. i adjusted my body, but that's all i could do. i looked over at Ryujin. she was looking away, at another wall.

i guess she's embarrassed.

why is she so cute all of a sudden?

is she joking with me? she's the sarcastic type.

"Noona... Don't joke with me... You're making my heart confused. Haha..." i laughed it off. how pathetic of me.

"I'm serious, Y/N." she answers without hesitation. her head panning towards me.

"I'm not joking. I'm confused too." she adds.

what is this feeling? do i seriously like her? focus, heart!!!

"Noona, Why'd you only tell me no-"

"If you don't like me it's fine. I just want to get that out of my system." she cuts me off.

didn't know my first confession would be like this...

"M-Maybe I do." i replied.

"No, no, no. You barely even know me. Don't even bother with the pity." she says concretely, before looking back at her phone.

i can't believe she shut me down.

i didn't know how to continue with the conversation. it's like she ended the line already.

"Noona. We have to talk about it." i said, as i adjusted my position on the bed. i sat up straight in the middle of the bed.

i patted on the space in front of me, gesturing her to sit in front of me too.

Ryujin was reluctant at first, but eventually moved to face me.

"Ryujin."

"Ya. I'm older than you." she says with a slight irritated tone.

"I've called you Ryujin before. Don't me." i said with balls and dignity.

she was agitated by my tone, pretending to hit me.

"Just because I like you, doesn't mean you can be an ass."
back to her cold self as usual...

this time, her scolding was-
kinda cute.

oh my god.

"Since when?"

"What?"

"Since you've liked me. Was it when we were trainees?" i asked out of curiosity.

"Ya! Don't make me feel uncomfortable." she shouted.

"I need answers, noona! My curiosity is killing me." i exaggerated.

"Then die." she jokingly says. barely holding unto her laughter.

SO MEAN...

"Noona!" i shouted.

Ryujin bursted laughing. she was wheezing due to her sudden remark. her face was losing oxygen by the minute.

her smile. the way her cheeks wrinkled a little was suddenly so attractive to me. it was contagious.

Ryujin...

i suddenly found myself smiling subconsciously. she stopped wheezing, slowly ending with a smile.

"You're cute when you smile." she suddenly says.

"Noona!" i felt my cheeks flush. my heart pounded heavily. her remark left me so flustered. "You're making me blush..."

"Aww. Is little Y/N embarrassed?" she says sarcastically.

is she baby-ing me?

i can't believe she has the upper hand. i'm so embarrassed...

"Is wittle Y/N embawwased when he's cawwed kyut?" she says with an annoyingly cute tone. like a mom that talks to her new born baby.

i'm not backing down.

i held unto my balls (metaphorically) before saying my comeback.

"I'm cute right, Noona? That's why you like me!" i asked her, suddenly catching her off-guard.

boom.

i moved towards her.

"Awww... Is my little Ryujin embarrassed?" i mocked. her face suddenly flushing a little. i inched closer to her.

our eyes were only inches apart. our eyes stared into eachother without breaking apart.

"There's more to why I like you." she answers.

shit... she's strong.

my last resort. i moved to her side... and tickled her. "Ya!" she groaned while she laughed as i tickled her sides. her feet kicking the air, making the bed shake rigorously. "Stap it!" she slapped my hands.

i eventually found myself directly on top of her. practically positioned as a table that towered above her.

she stopped from laughing. her face was suddenly flustered when she found herself in that position.
her eyes widened.

her lips were calling me. they wanted me to taste them. i wanted to do so.

"Noona." i whispered.

"Yeah?"

i can't believe i'm asking this...

"Can I kiss you?"