Chapter 3

"Come Selene lets get moving! I want ramen and you coming with me!" Naruto yelled out as soon as class finished jumping in place unable to keep his excitement down.

"S-Selene-chan..." Selene heard a quite timid voice making her turn round and catching sight of Hinata who nervously played with her own fingers. "Yes? Is there something you need?" Selene asked having her full attention.

"Ah, well...I-I was w-wondering if you w-want to go to k-kunoichi c-class together..." Hinata spoke quietly with an embarrassing expression avoiding Selene's gaze. "Kunoichi class?" Selene questioned never hearing of such thing before, not now nor back in her past life.

"I-Its f-fine if y-you don't w-want to...I c-can w-walk myself..." Hinata quickly spoke still quietly seeing as Selene questioned her reasoning. "Hey calm down, sure I'll go I just didn't know there were kunoichi classes." Selene spoke with a smile before turning around for Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, I'll be going to kunoichi class, meet you at Ichiraku's in an hour." Selene explained making Naruto pout before showing his familiar grin. "Sure I'll be waiting!" He yelled back.

Selene was sitting beside Hinata listening to the kunoichi lecture. 'Kunoichi's huh? Specialise in seducing and infiltration, politics too... heck this is boring, I'm more of a front liner. Wait, seducing? Who the fuck do they think I am to do such a thing?! There's no way I'll be doing this...' Selene thought.

"And lastly when you come of age or retiring from being a kunoichi, you'll need to know how to be a housewife for your family..." The lecturer was cut of by Selene slamming her hand down on the table while standing up. "I'm done...I'm outta of here." Selene spat out walking to the window opening it up and jumping out shocking the whole class.

Selene was walking to Ichiraku's thinking back about the kunoichi lecture making her fume. "There's no fucking way I'll be doing such things...who in the right mind would do that?" Selene muttered to herself before halting in her step and glancing over her shoulder seeing Sasuke getting a piggyback by Itachi.

'I always liked Itachi, I don't know why but he seemed like a true hero to me...oh right...' Selene thought before remembering Itachi's fate making her mood drop with sadness and pity. 'Being a hero isn't as good and fascinating as you'll think...I used to think that heroes were awesome but after I tried being a hero for a woman...I lost my life.' Selene thought about to walk off.

"Excuse me, are Selene Uzumaki?" Came an attractive, genuine voice making Selene turn round seeing Itachi standing right there with an embarrassed Sasuke on his back. "Who's asking?" Selene shot back, she knew she could rely and trust Itachi but she couldn't just give that away, it'll be too suspicious. 'Man, I'm beginning to think like a ninja.'

"Oh, I'm sorry. My names Itachi Uchiha, older brother of Sasuke. I heard you beat my brother in a bout." Itachi spoke while he remembered back on his Anbu mission. Back when he first time met Selene Uzumaki in which he was impressed, impressed by her control of her chakra and reserves at such a young age.

"He was overconfident and underestimated me." Selene spoke looking into Itachi's eyes feeling something familiar about it. "It seems that way, I'll be happy if you both get along together. Try and become friends." Itachi spoke making Sasuke pout and blush. "I thought we already were, I'm sorry but I've got to go now, see ya." Selene muttered out bowing slightly before she was off.

"What do you think of her?" Itachi teased glancing back at Sasuke who blushed. "Brother stop it! Its not like that!" Sasuke shot back. "Not like what? I didn't say anything." Itachi asked innocently making Sasuke pout and avoid the look making Itachi chuckle before looking where Selene went off to. 'This time she's suppressing her chakra but I could feel it, the scorching flames timid down to a flicker. I can only count on her to keep Sasuke safe.' Itachi thought sadly.