Chapter 6

"Team 7 past." Kakashi announced standing in front of Sarutobi with other Jounin senseis standing beside him. Everyone gave a shocked mixed with surprised expressions towards Kakashi. "You never pass a team Kakashi." Kurenai spoke making Kakashi eye smile. "Well I got some pretty interesting little genin this time." Kakashi spoke carefree.

"Well yeah, you've got that Uchiha heir." Kurenai spoke having slight jealousy. "I'm not quite sure...the said rookie of the year might be skilled but not that skilled." Kakashi spoke playing with everyone thoughts, liking to lead them around the bush. "The top kunoichi? Haruno, Sakura Haruno was it?" Kurenai asked confused.

Kakashi just chuckled before turning to look at her. "Selene Uzumaki, is the top rookie and a protege. She might not have the ability to perform jutsu's but she was able to stand toe to toe against me, and let me tell you...she came close to killing me, literally." Kakashi spoke with an eye smile shocking everyone. "Selene Uzumaki is one dangerous girl to fight against, her chakra alone can intimidate you to a brink of paralyzation, and has no hesitation in killing if she deems you a threat...shes the protege of the next generation, and the real threat if she ever chooses to rebel against Konoha." Kakashi spoke with a serious tone referring to Sasuke's revenge and risk of him becoming rogue, that he isn't the threat they should focus on but Selene was the one to look out for.

Early in the morning down at training ground 7 was a wild chakra signature which shook the forest. Sitting down against the post was none other than Selene in a lotus position, quite and relaxed, unmoving. Her body was radiating a golden aura which where like flames flickering and dancing while natural chakra flew in, getting sucked up by Selene. She shot her eyes open reviling slitted pupils while her eyes with her sclera turning into bright crimson colour as if generating light, her whole eyes was red except her pupils.

"Whats your position team?" Kakashi asked through the ear piece. "Hn, Uchiha 5 metres away from the target." Sasuke spoke. "Haruno 8 metres." "Naruto Uzumaki, 7 metres away from the target believe it!" Naruto yelled out. "Dobe!" Sasuke groaned seeing the target dash away from them due to Naruto's yelling. "Selene, I've got the target." Selene spoke surprising everyone. "Red ribbon on the right ear?" Kakashi asked for confirmation. "Affirmative. Lets head back." Selene muttered looking down at Tora the cat in her arm quivering in fear from her chakra pressure.

Team 7 were standing inside the hokage tower where the missions were given out. They were given their credit for completing their mission on capturing Tora. "Now then for the next mission...we have these available, farming, babysitting, garbage collection-" Sarutobi spoke before getting cut off by Naruto.

'With my chakra control absorbing the natural chakra was much easier than I expected...seeing as I needed to be perfectly still and let the natural chakra flow into me. Yet with my chakra it seems much more different from Naruto's. Naruto spent so much to achieve the Sage mode yet here I am acquiring it in a few minutes...yet I wonder if its a complete Sage mode? From what I saw in the anime only the animals can teach you their style of Sage mode, but hearing the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju acquiring Sage mode without the help of the animals, just happened to happen...' Selene thought. "Let him in." Sarutobi ordered confusing Selene who turned round to see Tazuna walk through the door tipsy with sake in hand.

"These brats are my bodyguards? They look like kindergartens, especially that shorty with an idiotic face." Tazuna spoke while Naruto laughed. "Who's the one with the idiotic face?" He asked laughably before noticing he was the shortest, tallest was both Sasuke and Selene which had no difference in height then it was Sakura and finally Naruto. "I'll murder you!"

Hours later both Sasuke and Selene were at the gates awaiting their team, first to arrive after them was Naruto who was jumping around hyper, and then Sakura. What surprised them was Kakashi walking with Tazuna right on time. "Say is this going to be an everyday thing?" Selene asked making Kakashi act sheepish. "What do you mean Selene? It's a mission, how can I be late." Kakashi spoke with an eye smile making Selene nod sarcastically. "Then lets go."