Chapter 12

Sarutobi came crashing into a tree winding him while the staff went flying the other way. He dodged Orochimaru's sword rolling to his feet. 'The fight with my brethren weakened me considerably...can Selene really hold her own?' Sarutobi thought glancing to the side, the deep woods which 1st made with his wood style. "You're looking the wrong way Sarutobi-sensei." Orochimaru spoke coming down at Sarutobi making his eyes widened before the 2nd came crashing into Orochimaru making both them crash into the tree with monstrous strength. "The hell you worrying about lord 3rd!? This is a battle, there's no hesitations in it! Kill or be killed!" Selene yelled out from the forest shocking Sarutobi before hearing and seeing the giant tree crashing down being cut clean off. 

Selene landed besides Sarutobi shocking him at her presence, her scorching red/gold mixture aura, her pure red eyes and slitted pupils. Her wooden sword cased in her chakra. "Selene..." Sarutobi whispered beyond impressed, her power had no equal in her age group. She was already at Kage level. "There's something I must try to get rid of their souls, but I don't know what'll happen if I do that." Selene muttered making Sarutobi glance at her then back at the 1st and 2nd Hokage's coming up at them with Orochimaru right behind him licking his lips when spotting Selene. 

"Its nice to meet you Selene-chan...you seem very well developed for such a young age...tell me your secrets." Orochimaru spoke grinning while Selene just stared at him. "Pleasure to finally meet you Orochimaru...I've been dying from this urge...the urge to kill you." Selene spoke sadistically dashing at them with blinding speed shocking Orochimaru who defended with his own sword. 'This strength...at 13 years old? She's incredible, I can't lose this kind of opportunity.' Orochimaru thought staring at Selene's eyes, the eyes of a battle born ninja. 

"Say, what do you think of joining my ranks? I can make you strong...stronger than anyone. How bout it?" Orochimaru tried to reason before getting kicked in his stomach sending him skidding to a stop. "I doubt that...I've already got plans." Selene muttered before dodging the 2 Hokages. "Reaper Death Seal." Sarutobi's voice rung through the forest making Selene flinch and shoot a glare at Sarutobi. "You fucking idiot!" Selene yelled out while Sarutobi just stared genuinely. "I have to do this...other way, this wont stop." Sarutobi spoke entering the battle. 'I came here to prevent this yet he still performed it! This isn't fucking going as planned! I knew that outside of this no-one needed my help, everything would of went fine without me. The only problem was the death of lord 3rd...now? Now his fucking killing himself!' Selene exclaimed in her head helping Sarutobi with capturing the two Hokage's before they encountered Orochimaru. 

"Now it's your turn." Selene muttered about to dash at him before feeling her chakra rapidly decreased, her Sage mode depleted. "Seems you depleted your source of strength...Selene-chan, are you still sure you don't want my help?" Orochimaru spoke dashing at her noticing how much easier it was to face Selene without that power. 'I still don't know what was that power she performed, for some reason it felt so much familiar yet so different...Sage mode? No that can't be, she's only 13.' Orochimaru thought but thinking about the possibilities of Selene being able to control Sage mode made him smirk even wider. 

Orochimaru hit Selene with the hilt of his sword around her face making her spin round and counterattack with her swinging fist, carrying the energy and motion from Orochimaru's hit. She planted her knuckles into his fist sending him into the ground shocking his mind. "Lord 3rd!" Selene yelled out still spinning from the force before collapsing to the ground feeling her mind being boggled from the force of the hit, her consciousness was on its brink. 'Dammit...I'm passing out...Lord 3rd.' Selene thought reluctantly pushing herself to her knees glancing at Sarutobi trying to force Orochimaru's soul into himself catching sight of the sword coming down at him. 

"Lord 3rd the sword!" Selene yelled out before seeing it dig into Sarutobi making Orochimaru grin but he didn't stop in pulling Orochimaru's soul. "Why wont you die already!?" Orochimaru yelled out infuriated only seeing the strained smiling idiot in front of him. "You're my responsibility...my burden." Sarutobi spoke flinching at his decreasing life span while catching sight of Orochimaru noticing the reaper behind himself making his eyes widen in fear. "I might not be able to take your life...but I will end your ability of using jutsu! I'll take your hands! Contract sealed!" Sarutobi yelled out making the reaper cut Orochimaru's hands from his soul imprinting his seal on Sarutobi's stomach.