Chapter 11

The month went by with Genin's doing their own thing, and now it was the day of the finals. The arena was filled with anticipating people wanting to see the new generation of ninjas. A few genin's were already present missing Sasuke, Naruto and Selene. 'Selene...where are you, I might fear fighting you but I've been training non stop...I'm ready.' Sakura thought determinedly before hearing a commotion with dust rising from behind the entry gate. Then out came Naruto flying in before skidding to a stop. "I made it, believe it! Now I'm ready to kick ass!" Naruto exclaimed shooting to his feet and walking over to Sakura's side.

"Hey Sakura-chan, I didn't see you this month, how have you been?" Naruto asked flirty. "Training Naruto...I wonder were Selene's at?" Sakura spoke making Naruto gain a look before looking round seeing no Selene. "Yeah...now that you mention it, shes not here." Naruto spoke. After a few minutes of waiting they continued with the first round, Naruto versus Neji. Everyone thought of it as a Genius versus a class clown, a loser yet Naruto proved them wrong. Next it was suppose to be Sasuke versus Gaara yet Sasuke wasn't there so they prolonged the time.

Next fight was a let down as Kankuro chose to forfeit before the fight even begun, next was Temari versus Shikamaru stretching out the fight where Temari won due to Shikamaru running low on chakra yet proving to be very intelligent in stratagizing. "Has Selene Uzumaki arrived to the arena? If she wont be present for the fight she'll get disqualified." The proctor announced. "Will Selene actually get disqualified just like that?" Sakura muttered to herself feeling pity. "Whats that light in the sky?" Someone blurted out making everyone rumour about it seeing a light approaching the arena.

The light hit the arena shaking it lifting up the dust, most Jounin's and Anbu present were ready to attack this foreign figure. "Sorry...I've run into some problems on the way, some black cat has crossed my path...so I had to take the long route here." Came a girls voice shocking and surprising those who recognised it. When the dust cleared there stood Selene with a scorching golden aura so much more intensified than before, twice as big. "Are you, Selene Uzumaki?" The proctor asked quite surprised at the entrance, to jump so high and hit the ground so hard to leave footprints?

"That's right." Selene muttered stepping out. Her hair was put into a ponytail with bangs at either side of her face framing it. She wore a black crop top reviling her visible abs, fingerless black leather gauntlets, black short shorts with black shin length ninja boots. She had a wooden samurai sword at her hip with two ninja pouches on her lower back. Her body was much more developed than a month ago, she even seems to grow a few centimetres.

"Then can we have Sakura Haruno." The proctor spoke making Sakura flinch from the stance about to forfeit. 'I can't let Selene down! Not after all the effort I put in.' Sakura thought and made her way down to the arena. "Seems you put on some muscle, and your chakra went up too." Selene complimented making Sakura smile confidently. "Of course, I spend day and night training to this day, to hopefully beat you! But I must say...you too have grown through the month, did you actually grew in that time period?" Sakura declared before asking. "It seems that way, there was something stunting my growth but now I'm free...well lets see how much you improved." Selene muttered. "Let the match begin." Proctor announced making Sakura throw a bunch of shuriken's with precise accuracy while jumping away.

Selene bent to her sides dodging the shuriken's with ease pulling out her wooden samurai sword. "I'm attacking now." Selene muttered making Sakuras eyes widen, but Selene seemed dashing at her normal pace before striking at Sakura who blocked with her kunai grunting at the overwhelming power. "Seems you did improve...but its nowhere near good enough." Selene muttered kicking Sakura away making her cough out a breath crashing against the ground rolling. Sakura suddenly felt a very frightful presence, her surroundings became dark while feeling a tremendous pressure at her own body. Her chest tighten, breathing heavily, feeling as if she's about to die.