2 - New Arrivals

The next day, Ben forced me to get out of bed and get dressed. Apparently, I needed to help him greet the villain kids. Honestly, I just think he doesn't want to be alone with Audrey. 

I changed quickly and rushed to the courtyard

I changed quickly and rushed to the courtyard. When I got there, I spotted Ben standing beside Audrey. He looked incredibly bored as Audrey droned on and on about something. I stood beside him, braiding my hair up out of my face. Ben glanced down at me and sighed in relief.

"Finally!" Ben yelled, ignoring Audrey's look as she was cut off mid sentence. "Where have you been?"

"In bed?" I offered with a sheepish smile, tying the end of the braids off with two small hair ties.

"You almost missed them." Ben said, his eyes focusing on the limo he sent to the Isle. I fluffed my hair and stood facing the approaching vehicle with a small smile. The limo stopped, and the driver got out of the front seat and pulled open the back door. A boy with almost white hair toppled out of the limo, clutching onto a fabric.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" He called up to the other boy, who was standing above him gripping the other end of the fabric as well as the small TV from inside the limo. "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Because you want it!" The boy clad in dark red leather said with a smile.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" I laughed silently at them, watching as a purple haired girl kicked him. Her blue haired friend was glancing around, fighting a smile as she took in Auradon Prep.

"Guys, guys, guys!" The purple haired girl snapped. "We have an audience.'

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy Godmother singsonged, pushing her way through the band. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

The boy clad in the darker red leather began throwing the things he took back into the limo, closing the door when he was done. When he turned back around, his eyes landed on me.

"Hello, foxy." He smirked, walking up to me. "The name's Jay."

"Isn't that nice?" I retorted sarcastically, earning a harsh nudge from Ben.