5/ DAYS

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

"Ah-! Mh, l-love you Taehyung

"Ah-! Mh, l-love you Taehyung." Jeongguk moaned into his shoulder although it was muffled by the material of his silk shirt.

The older was currently inside of him, pistoning his hips up and into Jeongguk, the warmth of the boy around him consuming him as he nibbled on the skin of his lover's collarbones. His hands were situated on his ass, gripping it roughly as he bounced the younger up and down his cock. 

"D-Do you love m-me, Taehyung?" The ravenette panted, his nails digging into the blonde's broad shoulders. 

"Of course I love you Jeongguk." He chided, "From your head to your toe, I love everything about you." Those were his words before he pressed his lips to Jeongguk's.

The kiss was sweet but lustful at the same time, the soft skin of their lips on one another's as they passionately indulged in each other. Jeongguk's hands traveled down the expanse of Taehyung's chest. His tan but pale fingers standing out against his skin. 

Before anything else could happen, Taehyung pushed him down into the bed, their lips still connected as he fucked into him. 

"You don't know how much I love y-you, Gguk." The aforementioned said when he pulled away for a short minute only to reconnect their lips after. 

Jeongguk gasped as he shot up from his bed, chest hurting as he thought of him. 

It their honeymoon that he had dreamt about, reminiscing in the feeling of Taehyung's hands on him. The thought of the blonde making love to him sent chills down his spine, but another wave of guilt went with it. 

He had already apologized but he wanted to do it in person. Wanting to seem as genuine as possible, the feeling of guilt still haunting him every time he thought of the disgusting words he had said.  

To think it had only been two days was shocking, to Jeongguk if felt like it had been a week. A week of suffering, a week where nothing mattered anymore. He just wanted Taehyung, that's all he wanted. Nothing more, nothing less. 

The house still hadn't been cleaned and the only thing Jeongguk has done is change clothes and bathe. He hadn't ate properly over the past few days and no matter how much his friends try he's too stuck on waiting for Taehyung to come back home. 

To him how he was doing didn't matter, it was all about Taehyung. But he would learn differently. 

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open when he heard the creaking of the door downstairs, the sound echoing through the house. 

"H-Hm? D-Did I leave the door open?" The ravenette got up and waddled downstairs, clutching his robe with his body as he was hit with the harsh lighting. His eyes having to adjust to the change after 2 days of staying in the dark. 

"Why does the house look like this, and why are all the lights turned off?" Taehyung chided as he looked down at the smaller. 

"I-I just didn't f-feel good s-so I didn't clean-" Jeongguk tried to explain. 

"Even when I'm gone I expect you to take care of yourself and this house, do you understand?" His tone was stern, it never really came out but this time Jeongguk could hear it loud and clear. 

"I-" 

"I said do you understand?" Taehyung asked, his calloused hands grabbing ahold of the waist of his lover, squeezing the flesh harshly in his grip. 

"Y-Yes Taehyung, I-I understand...but can I ask you something?" 

"Go on?" 

"D-Did you forgive me?" He asked softly, toying with the button on the front of Taehyung's silk dress shirt. 

"No, I didn't forgive you...yet, now go and make yourself something to eat. Namjoon told me about how you weren't eating properly." 

"What about you? D-Do you wanting something?" 

"I already ate while I was at Mina's, you need to take care of yourself though, so go and make yourself some food." 

Jeongguk nodded in response, walking directly to the kitchen. 

Taehyung on the other hand walked upstairs and directly to their bedroom, "It looks like a fucking pig-sty in here?" The blonde said as he carded through all the clothes on the ground as he made way to his bed. 

Before getting in of course he pulled off his clothes until he was left in his boxer briefs. Sliding in beneath the covers he sighed, even if he didn't want to be here he stilled cared about Jeongguk, and when the time came where he forgives him he wants his lover to be healthy and not wadding in a junkyard of a home. 

His head turned towards the door when he saw Jeongguk walk inside the room with two plates and two drinks on a platter. 

"I-I know you said you already ate b-but I also know you're lying so I mage you some spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. Y-You don't have to eat but I'd appreciate it if you didn't go to bed hungry tonight." 

The boy placed Taehyung's food on his bedside table before walking around the bed to his own table, placing his food and drink down also.

When he got in the bed he didn't immediately begin to eat, instead he hesitantly looked at Taehyung before plopping himself onto the blonde's lap. 

Jeongguk placed a soft peck which Taehyung didn't return on the lips of the latter. Cradling his face gently, he tilted it upwards so that they were making eye contact. 

"I-I know you've already read my message but I really want you to know that I-I'm sorry Taehyung. I shouldn't h-have said something so disgusting to you a-and I really regret it." 

"I know you do." Taehyung murmured, turning his head away from Jeongguk's, "Now eat and get some sleep, you've had a long day." 

"B-Before that c-can you put your band back on?" Reaching into the pocket of his robe Jeongguk pulled out his wedding band, looking down as he placed the ring into the palm of the blonde's hand. 

"..." No response as he expected, surprisingly there was no action either. Even as he ate, and as he drifted off to sleep Taehyung made no move to put the wedding band back on. 

But once he was sure Jeongguk was finally in deep sleep, he twirled the gold band around in his fingers before sliding it back on. Smiling softly before he placed an arm over the younger's waist. 

Taehyung gave the boy a small kiss on the nape of his neck that is, before he went to sleep.