11/ QUALITY TIME

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

DELICATE || TK

Jeongguk's fingers were entangled in Taehyung's hair as he softly returned the brash, rough kiss that was placed upon his lips. Taehyung's hands were painfully gripping his hips, squeezing at the ivory skin and supple flesh.

Pulling away from the kiss for just a second, Taehyung tilted his head. His actions desperate as he deepened the kiss, tongue slipping out of his mouth and prodding at Jeongguk's lower lip. The brunette opened his lips slightly, Taehyung taking the opportunity and slipping his wet muscle in between the soft skin of his lips.

When their tongues met there wasn't a battle of dominance, Taehyung already bearing enough to show that he was in charge. Jeongguk's adam's apple bobbed warily as he took a deep breath, feeling the way the blond's hands slid down to his ass.

As soon as his fingers grabbed ahold of the flesh — squeezing and pinching — Jeongguk moaned out. It came out gurgled and broken as Taehyung's tongue was still ravenously ravishing his mouth.

The wall was digging into his shoulder blades as he harshly pulled at the latter's hair, the need to touch his lover getting stronger and stronger with each passing second.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss again, this time to untie the silk, blood red robe that was draped on Jeongguk's pale, ivory skin. The robe fell, but only a little, sliding off just enough to reveal the curved expanse of his collar bones.

Jeongguk shyly looked at Taehyung, cheeks flushed as he shivered from the cool breeze that barely brushed against his skin, "T-Tae."

The latter hummed at the call of his name, slightly dragging his fingertips over Jeongguk's narrow waist, "T-Tae please."

Jeongguk was desperate for some form of skin to skin contact, already missing the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his and tongue exploring his mouth.

Muffled laughter fell from Taehyung's lips as his head quirked to side, sending Jeongguk a playful look before backing away from him completely. Evidently, this caused the brunette to let out a whine.

"Tae~, stop playing with me and come here." Jeongguk whined, as he squirmed against the wall of their living room. His body was already cold as he tugged the robe back around his figure. Shielding himself from Taehyung's wandering eyes.

Clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth, Taehyung walked back over to the boy, picking him up and wrapping his legs loosely around his waist. Jeongguk purred at the feeling of his chest pressing up against Taehyung's clothed one and buried his head in the juncture of his neck.