15/ HOLIDAY

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

DELICATE || TK

"Jeongguk we don't have all day! Jin said they're waiting for us at the airport." Taehyung rambled on as he continued to shove his folded clothes into an already overpacked suitcase.

"B-But I can't find my pajamas!" The latter whined in return, Jimin had said he wanted to have a pajama party the first night at the lake house, and the brunette didn't want to disappoint. The two hadn't seen each other in a long time, Jeongguk always couped up in the house and the couple spending more time together than usual doing unmentionable things.

So the lake house trip was one of the many where Jeongguk would make it up to best friend. He was still knee deep in his closet when he had finally found it. It was a silk night gown that he had bought at the mall but never really wore, he had a thing for it's lilac shade and thin lace spaghetti straps. If you haven't noticed now, Jeongguk really loves lace sheer clothing especially after having become more confident in his own body.

With the night gown in hand Jeongguk walked over to his bag, shoving it in the tiny nook of space before zipping it up, "Okay I'm ready to go!"

Taehyung sighed at the exclamation, happy that they still had some time to spare before they missed their flight.

"I-It's so pretty on here." Jeongguk sniffled, while eating the strawberry ice cream he had asked for. A treat for handling his ears popping on the flight in a nice manner, usually the boy was the type to break down and cry, saying no one was too old to throw a tantrum.

"You say that everytime we ride on planes, Jeongguk." Taehyung murmured, still indulged in yet another erotica novel he had bought for the flight.

"And you read those weird erotica novels every day at anytime. Matter of fact why do you wanna read about other people having sex. I should be enough for you as it is." Jeongguk mumbled, pouting as he turned to face the window.

"I don't read them for the sex, I personally find that erotica novels have better, more detailed and descriptive writing. The only erotica that'll ever turn me on is one of which I'm making love with you." Taehyung replied, way too comfortable with said topic.

"Y-You shouldn't say this o-out loud." Jeongguk squeaked, face flushing as he shoved a spoon full of ice cream in between his pink lips.

"Yeah, Taehyung I hope you know that we can hear you." Jimin grumbled, letting out a sound of disgust as he leaned back into his own chair.

"Well Jimin I hope you know we all heard that handjob that Hoseok gave you thirty minutes ago." Taehyung sneered, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth in distaste as he flipped another page of his book.

"I hate you."

"The feeling's mutual."

"You shouldn't be so mean to my Jimin." Jeongguk whined, "He's nothing but nice to you and he's a total sweet heart."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "This fool is far from nice to me Jeongguk."

"W-Well I don't care. I don't wanna listen to you guys argue over stupid stuff. You guys argue all the time, even when we go on dates. Don't you think that I get tired of hearing it. Like you guys pick fights over the dumbest of things—" Jeongguk was cut off as he heard Taehyung undo his seatbelt, and a pair of warm lips were on his own.

Taehyung hummed deeply, tilting his head as he began to move away from his mouth. Trailing kisses down his jaw, tongue sloppily grazing the younger's skin from time to time.

Jeongguk's head fell back, giving the red head more access to the ivory skin. Taehyung happily took the opportunity of course, already sucking and licking at the junction of Jeongguk's shoulder.

The brunette breathed out shakily as he cradled Taehyung's head, pressing him closer to his neck. Trying to lessen the distance between the two, regardless of the fact that there were indeed others around.

However, the moment was short lived as Taehyung pulled away, breathing heavily with a stoic face. He spoke with his lashes grazing his cheeks as he blinked, lips swollen and just a bit of perspiration lining his hairline, "You ramble too much."

Jeongguk looked at him with surprise, eyes wide and bright like always. The male was barely an inch away from him, and he could feel his breath on his lips, "I-I do?"

Taehyung let his head fall forward, his forehead touching Jeongguk's as he breathed in and out, tongue coming out to swipe at his lips, "Y-Yeah, you really, really do."