16/ SLEEPOVER

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

DELICATE || TK

"You can't tell me I'm the only one who's shoved an avocado up my ass in this friend group?!" Jimin whined, holding onto Jeongguk's side.

"No you really are the only one." Jin sneered, "Jeongguk would never do anything like that either."

"Yeah I'm sorry to say it Jimin..." Jeongguk trailed off, wanting to change the subject almost immediately.

"Y'all are literally no fun! I don't know how I'm friends with y'all." Jimin groaned, as he flopped back onto the carpeted floor.

"No we're hygienic, who in the hell shoves an avocado up their ass." Jeongguk said rolling his eyes as he got up with a huff.

He walked over to the window and looked outside, surveying the area. Happily he turned around and clasped his hands together, gaining the attention of his two friends.

"Let's go skinny dipping!"

"Who just grabbed my dick?!" Jin shrieked, as he jumped back in the lake water.

Abruptly Jimin shot out from under the water, "Sorry Jin!" He yelled, smiling brightly as he ran his fingers through his wet hair.

"What do you mean sorry?! You literally could've ripped my dick off you animal!"

Jeongguk sat awkwardly at the side of the lake, perched up on the stacks of cobble stones that served as seating.

He watched as Jin and Jimin bickered. while he relaxed in the water. It was cool outside yet the water was incredibly warm which served as a good contrast for his skin.

It wasn't until he felt a wave of water hit him in the face that he was brought out of that state. Quickly, Jeongguk was swimming over to Jimin so he could put him into a choke hold.

The three boys now sat inside, shaking from the cool temperature of the house. Their hair was still wet and the ruckus they made outside had woken up Yoongi so he was there too.

With cups of warm milk in their hands and towels around their head, they talked about what they should do for the rest of the trip knowing that they'll have to return to their own rooms respectively later on tonight.

"Well I think we should go hiking tomorrow." Yoongi interjected.

"But I don't wanna go out in the grass, and there's gonna be bugs, and it's gonna be so hot." Jin whined.

"Suck it up already Jin." Yoongi deadpanned, "We're doing everything available at this lake house."

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you when I complain the whole way."

"You complain every day."

"So? You haven't seen me complain on a hike have you?"

"You know what? I'm just gonna go back upstairs, and don't forget to drink that milk or else you're gonna get sick dweeb."

"Did you just call me a dweeb?! I'm bigger than you may I add!"

"As if that means anything."

Jin's face was immediately flushed as Yoongi walked out of the room, and Jimin staring equally as hard.

(DRAMA SHIT! I didn't know what to do but drama always gives me inspo sooooo)