Chapter-14 Brothers

Adam's picture above.

~You can rest your body parts for now, I'll be fúcking your soul first~

Lily's pov

My heart dropped to it's floor.

The oxygen is picked straight out of my lungs as his hot mouth collides with mine, I feel him kissing me furiously pouring all of his anger in the kiss, sighing in pleasure my eyes closed automatically as I take in the pleasure of his lips an eliciting growl of approval sounds through him when he felt my lips moving against his he starts to mould his mouth against mine to which I desperately try my best to match just as desperate. I clung to him, pressing both of hands around the back of his neck playing with his tendrils.

His lips are so soft yet gentle they move with a desire of longing, he bites on my upper lip making me squeak as his tongue feverishly explores every inch of my mouth, an earthy moan seeps out off me, I could practically feel my heart thudding widely against my chest.

Our lips break apart knowing we both needed air,Gasping I press a hand against my chest trying to calm myself down I turn red as a tomato my legs feeling like Jello.

"You can't leave." Adam sneers his eyes still filled with rage making me stumble back sacred. His eyes hardened at the sudden gesture, his nostrils flaring as his chest pumps up and down.

For a moment he simply gazed into my eyes and then he drew a deep breath before storming away towards his car. "Adam."

"Adam wait!"

I called out but that doesn't seem to make him stop, I see him getting in his car before angrily droving away leaving me all to myself hurt and lonely.

Did he just drive away without me?

I roll my eyes stumbling on the rock beside me, a shiver racks through my body I rubbed my arms as the cold winds slaps my skin, wrapping my arms around myself I tugged my head between my knees.

"Lily! What the hell happened?" I heard eli shout heading towards my direction. I pass her a shrug a sigh escaping me. So much for a good day.

"Where's Adam?"

"He left." I feel a hand on my shoulder."It's all my fault I shouldn't have called the whole school."

"No it's not! you just wanted to have fun, everything was going fine until that boy showed up."

"Plus your birthday's all ruined now. "I exclaimed suddenly feeling frustrated from all the 'drama'. She rumbles in a fist of laughter throwing her head back slightly.

"Oh- god anything but that! This was the best birthday party ever!" Eli flashes me a toothy grin bumping her shoulder against mine. My lips curl up in a smile.

"lily, I've noticed wherever your almighty fiance's around you I've seen a change in the sarcastic attitude of yours- you go all silent and innocent-" my eyebrows raise at the sudden statement.

"-Don't get me wrong, but why not be the bítch you are, around him?"a bit of curiosity could be sensed in her tone. "I don't know what happens to me whenever I'm around him- there's this feeling in my heart,my tongue stops working it feels like he's the one in charge. "

"So, he's your daddy?"the tip of her mouth forms in a smirk."What!? Of course not!" I feel my face heat up.

Before she can say anything, we hear a car pullover in the enormous garage. Xander steps out dressed in a white shirt that clenched to his chest with black skinny jeans that hugged his torso. "Hey girls,"