三 - sān

No it wasn't Mr

No it wasn't Mr. Kim, he was late, a little strange of him but it didn't matter too much because the room lightened up as the new classmate walked in and immediately seungmin ran towards him and tackled him. "hyung get off me! so annoying!"

"my baby jeongin! you're so good now! you've moved to this class and I'm so proud of you!" the other groaned, "get offffff! Chan hyung help!" instead of helping, chan came over and also tackle in him a hug causing the younger to whine in annoyance, "someone please help me!" 

"enough of the cuddle fest everyone!" a loud voice erupted through the studio, "I appologise for being late. I guess you guys are already acquainted with one of out newest members."

the room looked at him confused, "one of them?"

Mr. Kim nodded guesturing at someone at ther door, and in entered the one and only Lee Felix. He smiled shyly and Chan felt his face go red, he wasn't the only person who reacted like this. A male standing at the back of the room approximately measuring 5'6" who also felt his heart beat out of his chest. (a/n: here comes drama!)

"Everybody please be nice, found him lost in the hallway and he couldn't find the studio, he doesn't speak korean well he just moved here from Australia." he then turned to felix gesturing to chan saying, "he knows english, chan help him out. Let's start the class!" felix was aware of this but acted suprised and nodded thanking him and walked over to chan grinning. 

"guess you are good enough then~" he teased, making felix roll his eyes, "but, can you keep up?" felix scoffed and nudged him, "watch me."

chan was taken aback at the boy's new found confidence, not gonna lie, it was kind of....hot. 

🍃

'he really wasnt lying when he said he could keep up....' 

chan was stunned. the boy beside him picked up everything in the blink of an eye and copied it perfectly, almost as if you hit play on a recording. the whole class was stunned, even the instructor. he was proud, jeongin was doing well too and he was very impressed to have them in his class.

"okay I'll end rehersal here, I'm pretty impressed with you guys~"  he smiled looking at the two new boys, who one in response smiled and bowed saying thank you, the other, standing there confused, chan giggled and whispered, "he said he's impressed with you."  felix nodded and bowed just like jeongin saying thank you. "head off and get some rest guys, I expect that memorised by next class and you'll perform it in groups of 3. got it?"

the class replied and they all exited. then all but chan rushing to the new australian bombarding him with questions. He began to look quite overwhelmed and a little panicked and chan noticed this. he made his way through and pushed everyone back slightly, "calm down everyone, did you not hear mr. Kim? he doesn't know much korean so don't overwhelm him right now, hm?" he turned around facing felix leaning in, "are you okay?" the other nodded and smiled mumbling a small, "thank you." chan chucked and smiled standing up straight, "now go away and take a shower, you all reek of sweat, me included!" the others pouted and groaned before leaving, all but 1, changbin walked over nervously and smiled putting his hand out, "hello, I'm changbin, nice to meet you felix~" felix grinned taking the hand and shaking it, "nice to meet you too~" he giggled, a direct impact on changbin as his heart rate increased. "uhm...well....would you like to me in a group with me for the assignment? you know- since we hav-"

"he's with me." both of them looked at chan a little taken aback by the sudden interruption. 'shit that was a little loud'

Changbin cleared his throat, "in the past 5 minutes I don't exactly recall you asking him to be in the same group as you hyung." the tension grew in the rokm as the two older males stared directly at each other, felix couldn't understand but he felt the tension so he broke it. "hey guys,.... it's a group of 3, chan tell him I said we can all work together." he smiled.

as much as he hated it, it was a compromise, "he said we can all work together." changbin nodded and agreed, "fine, okay I'll see you around then?" he turnes smiling at felix, earning a cute little nod and another grin. (a/n: ew why am I making him smile so much?) he said his goodbye and quickly ran away. Chan grunted noticing changbin's action but brushed it off, 'it's nothing...I hope...'

"let's go felix, get you showered and less sweaty and gross." felix huffed walking back to their dorm room, "like you're any better."

🍃