{5th of February - b.y}

a new semester begins, so there's a new batch of college students.

it was another busy day today, and i'm certainly beaten out by the forgotten stress of actually practising my recitals, so i got scolded the first day back.

what a great way to start the semester.

on the other hand, there's this new face that particularly interests me.

his name, as so i heard him introduce himself to a group of newbies like him, was eddy.

here, let me give you a picture: black unruly hair, a goofy smile and a bright pair of eyes.

totally opposite from me.

at least he had someone to talk to on the first day here.

i was a loner. i was pretty much treated as invisible for the whole last year if not given for the fact that i was only known in some made-up gossip. no one cared to know me anyways. no one bothered to listen to what i wanted to say.

this was the same to my violin playing.

in their eyes, my music playing is nothing special. but to me, it is something i hold dear to. i try hard to express myself into the music i played, but no one could hear it. it was a blind, single melody with no accompaniment. it was lonely and stand-alone. and it sounded boring as hell.

hell i wish my music could be heard by someone. at least a person.

someone that could understand my music. someone that could listen to my playing and practices all day. someone that knows a person like me exists.

and i long for that day to come from a set of violin strings.