Chapter One: "You're crazy, Wildcat."

"So she's really not telling you what the surprise is?" Liv asks, sitting up next to me in my bed, her back against the headrest.

"She's really not telling me. My mom said it's a good and bad surprise, so I'm kind of scared." I reply, biting my lip.

"Well, don't be worried. I'm sure she's doing what she thinks is best."

"I know, it's just a little nerve-wracking."

Olivia Johnson is the girl sitting next to me right now. Her beautiful blonde wavy hair is always perfect and her chocolate brown eyes are always bright. We have been best friends ever since I accidentally spilled my orange juice on her in first grade. She's a dancer, like me, but her real passion is writing. Whenever I see her she's always reading on her phone or writing in her journal. She's very outgoing, but when she doesn't trust someone or meets someone new, she gets very reserved. She's like the sister I never had, me being an only child and all.

I stand up and grab my math homework from my backpack. Stupid school and all the homework we get. Don't they understand that we actually have a life outside of that hellhole?

I eventually finish, with a little help from Liv.

"Where's Riley?" I ask, shoving my completed math homework into my backpack.

Riley is our gay best friend. Yes, he is gay and he doesn't care who knows or what other people think. That's what I love about him. He's not judgmental at all and loves everyone and everything. Especially his High School Musical. He would die for it. Liv and I met him in third grade when she accidentally kicked a soccer ball at his head during recess. Ever since then we've been like The Three Musketeers. Plus he dances with us, but he loves theater. I think that makes him love High School Musical even more. I definitely think he's going to end up on broadway. He's that good.

Funny how we met through accidents.

"Not sure, probably at home listening to the High School Musical soundtracks again." She says.

When I tell you Riley is obsessed with High School Musical, I mean it. Ever since the movies came out, he's been infatuated with Zac Efron, a.k.a Troy Bolton. He has poster after poster lined up on his walls, all of Zac/Troy and High School Musical. He has t-shirts, pencil cases, books, all three movies, and more. He has each DVD, and then the special ones with all the special editions and deleted scenes and such. He definitely has at least three copies of each movie. Plus, he has all the soundtracks downloaded onto his phone and a copy of all of the CDs.

"Yeah, he's definitely doing that," I respond, laughing.

"Well, he better get here soon. He told us he was picking us up for dance, and I really don't want to be late."

"Knock knock, bitches!" We hear a voice scream from downstairs. Thank goodness my mom isn't home.

"Get your ass up here!" Liv screams to our other best friend, "You almost made us late for dance!"

"Calm the fuck down," Riley Brown walks into my room. His short brown hair is nicely styled on the top of his head and his hazel eyes showcase different colors of brown, blue, and green. "You guys aren't even dressed! At least I came prepared," He gestures to the pants and shirt he was wearing.

I roll my eyes, noticing the Starbucks cup in his hands, "Starbucks wasn't necessary."

"Yes, it was. I noticed a really cute guy working behind the counter as I drove by so I had to stop and get myself something sweet," He winks at us, plopping down on the foot of my bed.