Chapter Six: "I'm playing Sims."

Question: What is your favorite videogame to play?

I love GTA. Anyone else?

Chapter Six: "I'm playing Sims."

Thinking is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love thinking, it distracts me. Especially sitting on the roof, just outside my window, feeling the cool air swirl around me and the beat of  18 by One Direction playing in my ears.

Thinking can also be bad. It can bring back memories you don't ever want to remember.

So as I sit here, on the roof, I remember things good and bad. I remember my mom and I watching a movie almost every Friday. I remember my first pet, Blubber. He was a fish. I remember getting my first F on a test. I remember falling off of my bike and spraining my wrist.

Some things were good, some were bad, but it's just life. Nothing is perfect. Trust me, I would know.

"Peyton, what are you doing?" My thoughts get interrupted when a certain brunette calls out to me.

"I was just thinking until you interrupted me," I tell Kenzie, taking my earphones out of my ears.

"Well come back to your room, I want to tell you something."

I climb back through my window and notice Kenzie and Max in my room.

"There's a party tonight at some dude's house, and you're coming with us!" Kenzie announces, jumping down on my bed. Max goes and sits on my couch to watch One Tree Hill that was playing on my TV from earlier.

"Sure. Can I invite Jordan?" I ask.

"Of course!" Kenzie replies.

I text Jordan, and she quickly responds:

See you there ;)

"What should I wear?" I ask, biting my lip and getting slightly nervous.

Max shrugs, but Kenzie says, "I'll help you get ready. Don't worry. Now Max, leave!"

"But this is one of the best episodes! It's when Jimmy brings-" He starts.

"You watched One Tree Hill? This is my favorite show ever! I have the whole series on DVD," I inform him.

"No way! We have to watch together," He replies, smiling and looking at me.

I smile, "Totally."

"Max! Out!" Kenzie yells.

"Ugh. I'm coming back later to watch," He tells me, walking out of my room.

"Okay! Makeover time!" Kenzie sings, dragging me into my bathroom.

"Keep it natural!" I yell, "I never wear makeup. I don't want to look like a fucking clown."

She giggles, "Okay. Okay"

Two hours later I was in clothes I would probably never wear. I had on little makeup that did look very good and my hair was down and lightly curled.

I was wearing a black sheer long sleeve top with a black bra underneath. I paired it with a high-waisted pink skirt and black heels.