Chapter Four: "Play with me."

I've been seeing a lot of TVD TikTok's so it made me think of a question...

Comment here for Stefan:

Comment here for Damon:

I'm Team Stefan ;)

And if you haven't seen The Vampire Diaries, I recommend you watch it. It's a REALLY good show. All 8 seasons are on Netflix so that's good.

Chapter Four: "Play with me."

A ringing coming from my phone interrupts my unpacking.

I pick up my phone to notice a group FaceTime coming through from Liv and Riley, so I put my earbuds in and answer.

"Hey, hoe!" I'm immediately greeted by Riley.

"Hey bitches. What's up?" I ask, hanging a shirt up in my closet.

"We called to check on you. To see how everything is going so far," Liv announces as I see her writing in her journal.

"Well, I met everyone earlier. They all seem nice I guess, but I didn't really talk to them yet. I've kinda been locked up in my room for the past two hours because I'm afraid to go back downstairs," I say, putting my bras and underwear into one of the drawers in the closet.

"Sis, go downstairs!" Liv says while Riley asks, "Are there any cute guys?"

"Um, she has six sons and two daughters. Hannah's the oldest and she's 22 and married. Then there's Cody who's 18. He's pretty cute. Then Ryan who's 17. He's hot. Um, Max is 16 and he's in our grade. He's cute, too. Then Tyler is 12 and Lucas is 7. Then the twins, Matthew and Lilly, are 3. But Ryan has a girlfriend, Kenzie, who's super nice and energetic."

Throughout my whole explanation, Liv and Riley would say 'oooh' whenever I talked about one of the boys.

"How the hell did you remember all of that?" Liv asks.

"I wrote it down in my notes so I wouldn't forget," I respond.

"I found their Instagram accounts. Holy shit, Cody, Ryan, and Max are so hot! You are so fucking lucky to be staying there! I'm totally moving in," Riley exclaims, screaming into his phone.

My friends are total stalkers.

Liv and I laugh as I finish up my unpacking.

"Wait, let me see. Send me their accounts," Liv says.

"Okay, hold on," Riley responds.

"I call dibs on Ryan!" Liv explains after going through their accounts.

"Fine then I get Cody!" Riley announces, "And that leaves Max for Peyton."

"Bitch, I don't want any of them," I reply, laying down on my bed.

"I see you brought Devla," Liv says, laughing.

Devla is my emoji pillow. She is that purple devil emoji with the pointy ears and the scary smile. I bought her at a store and slept with her ever since. Riley decided to name her Devla because she looks like a devil. I can't fall asleep without her.

"Of fucking course. I would never leave her behind," I roll over onto my side.

"Shit, my mom just got home. I'll talk to you cuties later," Riley announces.

"Yeah, I should probably go downstairs. I feel like I'm being rude," I say, sighing.

"You got it, girl!" Liv cheers, leaving the call.

"Bye, bitch," I say to Riley.

"Talk to you later, hoe," He leaves the call.

I sigh, leaving the call and placing my phone in my pocket.