Chapter Twenty-Four: "Babe."

Shorter chapter.

This book is coming to an end :(

Question: Have you guys ever been to Scottsdale? Where's your favorite vacation spot?

Chapter Twenty-Four: "Babe."

"You five have these two rooms. Here are the keys," Brenda explains, handing Max, Cody, Ryan, Kenzie, and me a keycard. "We're in the next casita over, the second floor. Just like you guys."

She gives us one last smile before walking over to her casita.

When I open one of the doors, I am immediately greeted with a beautiful living room and kitchen. The small kitchen is down a little and to the right. There is a small couch and two armchairs surrounding a coffee table and facing a big flatscreen TV. Behind the couch is a dining table with 6 chairs, and on the opposite side of the front door is a sliding door that lets us out and onto the balcony.

To the right and left of the front door, there are hallways leading to the two bedrooms

To the right and left of the front door, there are hallways leading to the two bedrooms. To the right is the master bedroom with a king bed, a big flatscreen TV, a walk-in closet, and a connecting bathroom. The hallway on the left leads to the second bedroom with its own bathroom, a king bed, a TV, and a pull-out couch.

"So I was thinking that Ryan and Kenzie can have the master bedroom since they're basically an old married couple," Kenzie hits Cody on the shoulder for saying that, "And then the three of us get the other room with the pull-out

"So I was thinking that Ryan and Kenzie can have the master bedroom since they're basically an old married couple," Kenzie hits Cody on the shoulder for saying that, "And then the three of us get the other room with the pull-out. Cool?"

I nod in agreement, dragging my suitcase into the room on the left. Max and Cody follow me in.

"You two can have the bed," Cody says, "I don't mind sleeping on the pull-out. Plus I hate sharing beds and Max moves a lot in his sleep."

"Hey! No, I don't!" Max yells.

"Yes, you do. But no sex while I'm in the room," Cody says, dragging his suitcase to the couch.

I glance at Max, blushing a little before taking the left side of the bed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't like windows," Max says.