Chapter 5

My father looked at the lady with a confused look. "What are you saying? Leine has the highest IQ in all of the Florente Empire?!" He yelled unbelivingly. The administrator bowed once more and said, "Youre Majesty..If you need proof please take a look!" She handed him the paper of my grade and test.

      He looked it over for a bit. Suddenly he gave a shocked face. "Amazing!? But how!?" He yelled. The administrator yelled, "It is obviously because of our princess's amazing dark black hair and talent!" My father sighed and said, "Don't try and earn my favor with your compliments, though what you said is most true, since my daughter is the very definition of perfect.".

     He stood up and looked at me. "Well, What will you do, Leine?" He asked with a tender smile. I gave him a grin. "I wanna be put a few grades up from my original grade." I replied. "Hm? I thought you would've wanted to stay with Augustine." He muttered to me. "Well, he's smart, so he'll catch up to me soon." I said. It was true, in the game within a year he was put into a grade above his original class, as he mentioned to Lidia in his route.

       Father laughed a bit and said, "Madeleine. How about you go on a boat ride with August? I want both of you to be closer so you can stay friends with him, even after you leave his class!" I nodded and asked, "Can we take the tea boats?" He nodded and I left. The tea boats were basically luxary little boats with comfterable sitting areas and a little stand for tea. That way you could have tea while enjoying a beautiful boat ride.

       "August!" I yelled as I jumped into his room. August had a surprised look on his face. "E-eh? What?"August asked. "Lets go on a boat ride on the tea boats!" I yelled exictedly taking my pigtails off and grabbinhg him by the hand. Why was I so excited to go on the tea boat? Well, it's because I've never seen such beautiful boats before.

     I brought him to the boats and the maids had already prepared it for us, so all we needed to do was get on. I quickly got on and August followed me.

     The boat started and the crystaline water swished as the boat came through the water

     The boat started and the crystaline water swished as the boat came through the water. The sun was bright and reflected off the near end of the afternoon. I looked at August on the opposite side of the boat, casually looking at the clear blue reflective water. I smiled and said, "aren't these boats wonderfu?" I asked him suddenly. August replied, "Well, if you like them."

          My favorite capture target was most certainly you, but I can't seem to like you that much in this life. I smiled. The wind flew through my black hair. "What type of girl would you fall in love with?" I asked him. He looked surprised. "Uh someone who smiles a lot and has light colored hair." He said. I smiled. That's the description of Lidia. Lidia has light-colored hair and she always has a bright smile on her face. They were really destined to be together.

         "Do you have a thing for light haired girls?" I asked him. He looked at me with an annoyed face, "I just thought a girl with the opposite hair color as me would look better with me." He replied looking down at the swooshing water. "So, you care a lot about color schemes?" I asked him. He didn't look at me, as he slowly put his hand through the clean fresh water. "Yeah..." He said.