Chapter 8

I sighed as I drank my hibiscus tea. "Princess? What ever is the matter?" One of my maids asked. I smiled sadly, "I believe I'm troubled" I replied. She looked shocked. "Oh, princess! who has troubled our princess!" She yelled panicking. 

"It's alright calm down.." I muttered sipping my tea again. But I am troubled. Sierr is a big threat towards me, I can't possibly not be worried with my life on the line. No way am I going to die in this life so soon as well! My sister was only seven when I died last time. My heart ached. I wonder what she's doing? Is the government taking good care of her? Did she cry at my funeral? I don't even know if they held a funeral for me. 

My sister was born with such jet black hair, I miss it. In my last life I'd see streets upon streets with people born with black hair but now... It's very uncommon. I wonder if my sister is doing okay. Does she hate me? I don't know.. 

But I can't tell her anything now. I sighed again. 

Anyway, Sierr is the biggest threat to my life. He was known for being competitive with his talents and I just beat him. I've never even practiced magic before, so he could kill me in a second if he got agitated enough. Gosh, How can I possibly avoid him!? 

And he put his symbol on August affiliating him as worthy, that means he likes August. Since he put it on August and not me, he must obviously think of me badly. I mean I'm smarter than him so I'm even worthier than August yet he did not put the symbol on me. Thats basically declaring war right off the bat. And there was a reason why he decided to get near August exactly when I would've noticed the symbol. He wanted me to see it. 

   I clenched my fists. 

A war huh? Go ahead and bring it, Sierr. 

The next day at school, I spotted Lidia. She was walking through the halls, nonchalantly. The first exams were coming up, this exam was to show Lidia's obvious intelligence and make others think badly of her. Since if you're a girl in this school, being smarter causes jealousy of other girls and makes the smart girls into bullying targets. I've had many glares during my years here, but I'm the princess, they can't do shit to me. But lidia... 

The test had just finished, it was exhausting. The whole test was long and had long answers where I was forced to write paragraphs, like what the heck. My hand hurts......  and there were I can assure, millions of questions. 

I looked at the board, it stated what the results where. And there I was, first place with a score of 120. The extra points were from my exceedingly wonderful effort on the questions not expected by the teachers. I smiled. Lidia was 4th out of the whole entire school of 438 children, that was pretty good. August was 3rd, and the second was- Who- Title? That's the kid's name? Title Copy? What a garbage name, it's like they didn't even give it thought. 

     I looked around the people gathering at the board. I spotted a boy, he had Black hair and distinct yellow eyes that almost seemed to glow. He was idly staring at the board at the words, "Title Copy - 100" and then his eyes moved to, "Madeleine Maria de Florente- 120" 

He looked annoyed as he stared at my name. Is he Title Copy? I'm feeling a bit wary at this moment, Sierr used the alias Untitled Document while he was at the high school division during the game, and that's closely similar to uh Title Copy. I think I might be getting paraanoid, but Title Copy just might be Sierr. 

    He suddenly turned his head to stare straight into my eyes. "What?" he asked annoyed. I was surprised, Ah- I was staring at him! I didn't even notice! "Oh sorry, I was spacing out for a second there. I didn't realize I was staring at you." I replied with a smile. He looked even more annoyed, "That's kind of weird." He muttered. If you think that's weird, then you wouldn't survive in my Og world, dear Title. In my original world there was something called vore. 

I chuckled a bit. "Hey, What's your name?" I asked. He looked confused, "Why do I need to tell you?" He asked. "UH well, because I am really into names." I stated stiffly. He looked even more confused, annoyed and now disgusted. Now don't look at me like that, Title. 

He sighed and said, "I'm Title Copy." I pretended to look surprised. "NO way! You're the second person on the board!" I yelled. He looked angry, "Don't remind me." 

I tried to look confused, "Why?" I asked. I know why. But this is a precaution. He smirked, "That girl topped me. I guess this is war, right?" So, he doesn't know it's me. I smiled inside. 

I quickly grabbed his hands, "No! I'm absolutely sure that the Princess would never want to wage war on you! It'd be against the law!" I yelled. This is how you won sierr's heart. I remember, because this is Lidia's personality while I was playing her. And Sierr fell inlove with Lida. So, If I act like Lidia enough he'll start to like me. If Title is even Sierr. 

I smiled, "And I'm sure you're much too nice to wage a war on." He looked confused, before laughing outloud. As he slowed down, he smirked. "It was a figure of speech, stupid." Yes, I don't like him at all. He reminds me of myself too much. It's not like I hate myself, I'm actually the number one egocentric person here, but I hate his personality. It's annoying as f-

I pretended to look shocked. "Ah- I didn't realize..." I muttered. "Anyway, when are you going to tell me your name or let go of my hands?" He asked smiling. I quickly let go, acting embarrassed. I never thought of myself as a manipulator, but... my life comes first. 

I bowed a bit. I'm sorry..

"I'm Orbella Fleurr. But You can call me.... Belle." 

Inside this brain of mine, I smiled maliciously. 

Oh, Tohru, dear sister, I promise you, I won't turn evil..