Chapter 29

"Good day," I heard a voice say. When I turned to look at them, I realized this face was very familiar. But of course. It's the one and only, Mikoto Adachi.

       She looked straight into my eyes. "Who are you?" She asked, her eyes pure black. What a stare, I never thought I was this scary~ somehow I smiled while picturing myself talking to people with that stare.
          "....is there a reason, I'm dreaming this up?" She asked. "...how old are you?" I asked her. She stayed silent until she spoke, "9..."

     For a moment my eyes stayed wide. My, if I recall I had a dream similar to this once before. I smiled, "Mikoto, do you think you're loved?" She stayed silent.

       "I don't know.. my sister is only 5 so she doesn't understand a lot  about love and whatnot... and my mother, I'm sure she doesn't, father doesn't either, I have no friends and my teachers only cared about my grades..." she said softly.

I know. I pursed my lips. "Well, Mikoto, even if no one loves you," I said brightly, "I do." She stared at me, "but you're not real.."

"No..I am. Because Mikoto, I'm... you," I said aloud happily.

"You love me?"

"Mikoto, when no loves you and no one cares about you, I want you to remember that you still and will always have your one true ally, yourself. In a world like this one, yourself is the most important thing. Because Mikoto will always love Mikoto and deep in your heart if you search enough you'll find it. Even if you think you hate yourself, you'll find that deep inside you're brimming with love. So, for once, just once, tomorrow, smile and Remember that Ryouko will die eventually...~~

"And do you know why? Because Ryouko is human so she'll die,"

I stared at myself, she was crying. She looked so shocked with herself for crying.

I carefully walked up to her and kissed her head.
In the end of my life, I cared for this world to the fullest but just for one day I wish for myself on earth to have lived for herself.

"Sissy!" I heard a voice say.

"Oh that must be my sister-" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other before smirking.

"Good bye then!"

When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by my dearest younger sister. She looked worried.

"What's up, Tohru?" I asked her.

"When I came up here, you had tears scrolling down your cheeks!" She yelled. I touched my face. It was a bit wet. Suddenly a big smile appeared on my face.

"Yeah,"

"Huhhhh? Wassup with you?"

(The end is nearing isnt it?)