Chapter 18

I scowered the libraries of the Amaria kingdom's palace, the next day. August obviously went with me. We searched the normal libraries and then went on to the magic based ones and then the prohibited sections.

     The only thing we didn't check was the dark magic section. I carefully put the book back and sighed. I had found only one mention of changing one's thoughts here. I watched August do the same. "Lets check the dark magic section, okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

We walked towards a huge door labled Dark Magic section. Suddenly a woman stopped  us. "Excuse me but only specials vip are allowed to go here." She said. "Sierr, we're with Sierr." I replied. "Oh...I see. I understand, go ahead." She said as she opened the door for us. "Thank you." August bowed.  Well, another piece of proof showing how powerful Sierr is.

       We walked through the door and there it was. It was a tall, circular room. Dimly lit and filled to the brim with books. The very top was a clear window that let sunshine pass through. There were stair along the wall to get books. "I guess we'll have to check this too, huh." August groaned.

    "I'll check the top, You check the bottom." I said as I started climbing the stairs. August nodded before walking towards the bookshelves. It was a beautiful library. The stair cases were intricate designed and looked finely made and polished. The bookshelves were made of dark wood, the same as the stairs. As the light poured through from the top, I spotted little tiny dust particles floating around in the sunrays. The whole room felt so quiet and untouched.

    I kept walking until I reached the top. At this height, I pulled out a book, memorized it's position and stared reading.

    After two hours, I finished the top and started helping August with the bottom. In total it took 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish the library at which we kept all the books that had any relation to our situation.

    We talked and talked about all the books but we finally found one. It was labeled, "Dark Magic- The strangest Users and The most wicked Information not meant for children." Long name and we are definitely children. "I guess we're illegal after we read this huh?" I commented. August nodded, "We've already become world class criminals."

We then Laughed like crazy.

    "Madam Windsor? Who's that?" I questioned as I read on. "I'm not sure what does the book say?" August asked. "Undercover alleyway Magician. Known for starting the trend of illegal spells, by her infamous 'sugarcoat'." I repeated.

"Sugarcoat?" August asked. "Yeah, It says here that her sugarcoat was a magic spell illusion that made the affected act how you wish and redesigning their memory to your will." I said. Seems familiar, eh.

"Is there anyway to undo it?" August asked. "Unfortunately it says nothing about it." I responded sadly.

August looked down. "After all that researching we didn't even find a cure. I feel tired...." August said lumping over, lazily. I sighed. I understood how he felt. I felt disappointed and tired too...

I clenched my fists. "Every spell has a way to be undone. That is the law of the universe, therefore we must look for it. If there is an answer we'll find it!" I yelled. He stared at me for a little while in silence before smiling. "Yeah. Let's look for it." He said.

The next day I asked Sierr about it. "HUh? Winsdoor's sugarcoat. Gosh that takes me back, I used to go drinking with her back when she was younger. I bet she's got mad wrinkles rn LOL." Sierr said. I blinked a few times. When I was president I wasn't allowed to drink because they said I was child. "If I'm such a child why am I your president then?!" I used to say in my mind. Of course I knew why and it really didn't make sense but I was just mad.

Wait, what am I thinking. "Anyway, Winsdoor's sugarcoat can probably be undone by that dragon. Ugh what was his name, oh yeah, 'Licst'." Sierr said. "Licst?" I asked. That's the name of a famous composer in my world. "Yeah, he's an ancient immortal dragon that knows everything." Sierr said.

"where can I find him?" I asked. He thought for a second. "He's probably in Wesenberg near the mountains." Sierr responded.

That's again across the ocean but it's near the Florente empire. I'm worried. Sierr stared at me. "Wanna hug?" He asked. Huh?

What? Why? There was a long silence as he kept his arms raised, waiting for me to accept. I hugged him. It was like hugging a teddy bear.

I then stopped. "I'll go with you." Sierr said as he sat in a chair. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, cause like you're my.... friend." He said turning his head away. I stared at him. Tsundere. That's adorable. My sister used to act like this.

"I feel happy then." I said smiling brightly before I left. AUGUST I can't wait to tell august! Hahahaha! Dad! Dad will be back to his warm fuzzy loud self! I smiled warmly just thinking about it. Wait why are you smiling, Madeleine? You're going crazy.

Both me and August celebrated by dancing around his bedroom like maniacs.

.