[Halloween Chapter 14!] "The Abyss"

[Before this starts, thank you all for helping me reach the milestones that we have hit. It makes me very happy and influences me to write more chapters for you guys. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, and if it isn't the 31st anymore for you, um... have a nice day!]

_________________________________

Previously:

I change into my dragon form and quickly fly out of the secret area and break through the top of the library. I then fly away to the next floor as the people look at me in horror. I feel bad for these people because they have adapted to the floor with only goblins. Sadly, they had to resort to cannibalism.

Now, onto the next floor!

In the kingdom of Dawn

(King Percy) - "So, Leo still hasn't gotten to the dragon yet?"

(General Gantz) - "No your majesty, but he has an idea to where he will be and will be heading there after he gets his arm back."

(Percy) - "Whatever the future may hold, it won't be good."

(End)

________________________________

Thank god I am finally out of that situation. Even though I knew I would be completely fine, those cannibals were scary as hell. However, it is good since I ended up getting the title that I needed to evolve into my next form.

It was a problem because I needed to find somebody to kill mercilessly which I am very bad at because I'm not the type to go around killing my previous race because of a title that I could get somewhere else.

Well, I guess I should probably evolve then, but I need to make sure that there is nobody around because I am vulnerable when evolving due to the change in my body that happens during that time.

I clear the 26th floor no problem and after I make sure everything is clear, I begin my evolution.

"Evolve"

You have met the requirements of evolution

Options for Evolution:

*Adult Darkness Dragon (SS+)

_________________________

Well, it doesn't give me much of a choice when it comes to my next evolution. Looks like I am stuck on the darkness dragon path that I was looking forward to.

"Select Adult Darkness Dragon (SS+)"

AHHHH! My whole body feels like it is about to explode. Every cell in my body is stinging and I feel like I am being tortured it hurts so bad. It's hard staying awake from the pain. My eyes slowly close as I pass out from pain...

Back at the Guild

Riza and Jean get in front of Ellie in a defensive stance.

(Jean) - "What the hell do you want from Ellie!?"

(Riza) - "Yeah, why were you waiting for us!?"

(Leo) - "Calm down, we don't need to make a scene here in the guild." Everyone is looking at the two yelling at each other.

The party of Riza, Jean, and Ellie, slowly move forward to him still ready if he tries to pull something.

(Leo) - "Now Ellie, can we just let bygones be bygones and heal up my arm. I heard you have the heal skill at rank s."

(Ellie) - "W-why would you n-need to be heal--"

Leo then throws off the cloak he was wearing and reveals to everyone his missing arm.