[Chapter 28] "Am I Really Lucky?"

Previously:

(????) - "Very well, but my offer still stands..."

The same winds exit through the window and the window slams shut.

People get corrupt when they get approached by demons like this. I need to understand that this happens when people are in their weakest state of mind. I won't stoop so low as to cheat power.

Well, I don't think I will...

(End)

_______________________________________________________

*Demon Mountain*

So, I just figured out that dragons can lay up to five eggs when they are pregnant. How the hell am I going to deal with five kids!? If my hatching said anything, a dragon could take up to 100 years to break out of its shell but some believe that since I hatched 90 years too early, I am not the smartest or most stable dragon.

*Cough, cough* Nightmare. I guess he will get placed as a side character from now on due to him being my familiar and it isn't Halloween anymore. 

(*Nightmare*) - *eneraged cat noises*

*Ahem*

My early birth might have to do with me being one of the strongest dragons in existence, but I'm not completely sure. It just made me wonder what kind of monstrosity(ties) will come out of Hikari due to the combination with the two strongest dragons. 

My dad was apparently killed during my 'moms' reign by the 8 heroes or something like that so he doesn't really need any explanation by the author and will just be put aside. How can I be a father when all I have to go off of is my knowledge from the earth? I assume that parenting a human child is different than parenting a fucking dragon.

If isekai dragon novels are anything to go by, then I would be the one who goes out and hunts and gets to be the bitch of the family. Now that I think about it, have I ever been in charge of anything in this world?

I-I can't think about anything, but how is it that an overpowered dragon like myself has always been dragged on by other beings? I will...no, nevermind. Considering who the person in charge is currently, I don't know if I would be able to. Having the personality of a Yandere and Tsundere is a scary combination for a powerful being such as Hikari.

I have decided, I will not follow the cliche isekai novel code and attempt to be a decent father!

What's nice is that I don't really have to worry about work or earning income for the family. I can just steal it from kingdoms or just secretly grab some money from Parthenia's cave. What would I even use this worlds currency for considering that I am a dragon?

However, making enemies with me, Alderam, the darkness dragon, is the fastest way to the grave. Well, only if you harm those close to me because the people can't really do anything to me now. *Sigh*, I totally just raised a flag, didn't I?

*Drurin Empire*

I am currently sitting in my bed thinking about what had just occurred. Why am I seriously considering this? I would've totally accepted it if I didn't read so many isekai's where a demon corrupts the kid. I don't want to be that guy who is destined to lose the fight in the end because of PLOT even though the villain is so much stronger than the rest of the people.

I create my own destiny as the protagonist of this isekai novel! I won't follow all of the cliche's that are set up and will make my own story! Things around me are going to be cliche, but I get to choose who I want to become.