Ch.10

(HARRY'S POV)

Ten days.

It had been exactly ten days since Emma and I had been together, and I couldn't have been happier. We had hung out every single day, enjoying each other's company- and stealing kisses every once in a while…

Okay, a bit more than that.

Everyday I had begged her to draw me- I wanted to watch her work her magic- but she always refused. Today, I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I walked into her room and greeted her with a kiss. "Hey, babe."

Emma's mouth curled into a smile. "Hi, Har."

I took her hand, giving her my best pout. "I was hoping that you could sketch me today? Pretty please?"

She pulled her hand out of my grasp, crossing her arms across her chest. "Absolutely not."

My frown grew bigger. "Please, Emma! For me?"

She looked at my face, her expression softening up. She and I both knew that she would eventually give in. She finally let out a breath and giving me a small smile. "Fine. Sit down."

I did as I was told, taking a seat on the chair next to her bed. I kept my eyes on her as she got out her sketchbook, flipping to a clean page. She started immediately, alternating between taking long strokes of the pencil and glancing at me for accuracy. I loved how her eyes showed how concentrated- devoted- she was to making it perfect. I loved how her finger traced each newly-added line, as if sealing into place. I love how she chewed on her lip the entire time, not noticing at all. What I loved most of all, was how whenever she looked up at me, she would blush, the edges of her lips slightly perking up. 

About fifteen minutes into it, I heard a small 'snap'.

I looked up at Emma, who was inspecting her pencil tip. "Crap!"

"What's wrong, babe?"

"My pencil broke, this is the last one I have here."

I got up from my seat. "I can run out and get you some more, where do they sell them?"

Emma shook her head. "My grandfather was an artist- he gave me a bunch of his supplies before he died. They don't sell these pencils anymore but they are the only type I use."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "You don't have anymore?"

"I have another pack, but they are at my house."

I quickly grabbed my coat. "I'll run and get them."