Chapter ten

"Hey girl" Dustin said to me in a friendly way while getting over to greet me. He went in for a hug. "Hi Dustin how you've been?" I ask him. "All right, and you? How is it going with dancing and all that?" He asked me back. "Well it's very stressful right now since it's competition season, but yeah you know the struggles of being an Athlete and we just have a lot of upcoming tests so I'm kinda nervous and just stressed" I said, begging mad at my self for over sharing. "Hey hey chill okay? You're just a freshman try and go easy on yourself" he said in a reassuring way.  "Thank you" I said back.

Dustin went over to say hi to the others and I could see Finn give me the death glare. I tried and walk away from him into the kitchen, but he just followed me. Crap.

"HEY!" He said as I was backed up against the fridge, he lightly hit the fridge out of anger I guess.
"What's w-r-r-r-ong?" I ask really scared. "Aw little baby sis is scared of me huh?" Finn teased. "Do you wanna be a slut? You fucking dirty girl. Don't go near Dustin it's clear to see that he likes you. But you better not go near him again or I swear on god I'll beat your ass up." Finn said. "No he doesn't like me I'm to..." I kinda went quiet before saying why. "We know you're to fat and ugly and all that bull shit, but still okay! You fucking whore" Finn said one last time while having me slightly choked up against the fridge. I get tears in my eyes because I get flashbacks from that night.

"Just relax darling, it will feel so much better in that way" he said as he slightly found his way up my skirt and shirt. I was screaming for him to stop, I was kicking him and scratching him and everything I could possibly do, but he wouldn't listen.

I felt my heart beat fasten up. I really need my inhaler. I quickly go to my room and of course Daniel is standing in front of it. "Daniel can you please move? " I ask wheezing, because I can't breath. Right before he laughs at me I see a slight sad expression on his face, as if he is being mean to me to owe up for helping me earlier. "No just breath the oxygen is literally right there" He said as he pointed out in the air. Daniel I'm having and Asthma attack plz let me go. Daniel looked over at Stilles and Benji. "Well what are you gonna do about it?" Stilles asked. "I c-c-can't do anything I'm gonna pass out, plz if you ever wanted to help bc you don't wanna get in trouble do it no or god help for the struggles you guys are gonna face if I pass out," I say completely out of breath. Tear started forming into my eyes. I always get way to emotional when I have these attacks. Benji and Daniel just laughed, so I looked over at Stilles for just a tiny bit of. Help. "I can't do anything sorry baby girl move out the way" Stilles teased me and they all laughed. I think they could see my eyes were starting to roll back in my head. "Okay lets get her inhaler I do t wanna get in trouble" Benji says. Cmon Benji we had an agreement" Daniel said. "Listen I don't like her either but we can't have her dying, I mean look at her sis can't even breath she's gonna die, just get the damn inhaler idc" Stilles said. The finally went into my room to get it. I was on the ground trying to get air, hey look at this here it is, take it and breath. After they gave it to me they just went away. After a while I started feeling better. I could hear that I needed to get ready for dinner. And I guess all my cousins are still over and Finns friends.
I get myself ready by putting slightly makeup on and brushing my hair and so on. I put a basic Fordham university crew neck on (I really hope I can go there) and my jean shorts with a black bucket hat. I was ready to go.
———————————————————————————
Hey lovelies this is the new chapter! *wooo
It's kinda short so bear with me. I hope you guys are doing great and having a good  day.
- xoxo Moi