Chapter sixteen

It had been 2 hours since me and Benji had that moment. I don't really know what to think... I don't expect him to be all sweet and kind to me...but a change...hopefully?

I just try and not think about it. Anyways I had to get home, but the thing is I don't know how. My brothers told me that I wasn't allowed in car for some reason today, honestly I'd prefer that. I get scared I guess u can say really easy when I'm near them for a long period of time. Because they move around and talk and act so... normal. It's just hard to explain.

*bip bip (phone noise)

"Hey! remember u have dance today from 15:30-21:30 I made u a snack u can eat quickly when you get home"

From mom. God seriously I totally forgot all about practice and she made me a snack??? God knows that it's full of calories. I felt myself getting really mad so I took a step bad. Okay relax 1-2-3-4 in and 1-2–3-4 out. I said to myself. Good try and relax it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay-

All my books fell on the floor in the hall in the midst of my chaos. "Oh god I'm so sorry about this sorry! Here let me help you" a pretty girl said. "It's okay my bad for being distracted" I said as I gathered my books. We had a moment where we just looked at eachother. "Hey do we know each other? I could swear that I have seen you before" the girl said. I tried thinking really hard, who the hel-

"Omg ur the girl from the restaurant! You helped me out in the bathroom remember?" I said pretty excited, god she probably thinks I'm weird. "Oh yeah that's true! I knew it! Well I hope u feel better now" she said. "Yeah thank you I am. And thank you for being you." I said rightfully so. "Which class are you?" She asked me. "I'm a freshman" I said mumbling. "Sorry what?" She asked. Oh god. "Freshman" I said this time higher. "Oh cool I'm a senior I just transferred half way through the school year. Kinda sucks but oh well I'm still happy" she said. Wow imagine being happy. A big flex. We went outside together she had to get home to and we surprisingly couldn't stop talking. This is great.

"Yeah I definitely feel you it doesn't make sense that the answer wouldn't be 11.78 fuck him honestly I swear some teachers be doing the least really sad if you think about it but hey that's why we have quizlet" I said as we both laughed. Just pure happiness. This is great. "Hey this was really great I loved talking to you, can I get your snap or something so we can be in touch?" She asked sweetly. "Yeah of course here you go" I said as I took my phone out and added her. "This was so fun even tho we only talked for like 10 min-"

I got caught of. "Hey ladies! So I see you've met my sister new girl, what's your name?" Ethan said as he swung his arm around me. Why is he doing this? I thought he hated being seen with me. Even tho the whole school knows we are related but we prefer to act like we aren't. "Hi yeah she's super sweet and we actually meet before at a restaurant so that's fun! And Um my names is Courtney" she said with her perfect cherry red lips. She's perfect wow. And she's so thin. I wish I looked like that. "My names is Ethan Mccall now I know I just stole your heart but don't take me to court-ney" Ethan said with a wink as he went back to his boys. "Hahah so original" Courtney led out in a sarcastic tone. "What it do baby add the snap aight" he yelled to her.

I kinda just stood there awkwardly did my brother seriously just hit on my friend. We looked at each other and then broke the tense tension with laughter. "Yeah I'm sorry abou-t-t-t him" I said with a stutter slipping out. Fuck. "It's okay that's just boys" she said in an all girly and innocent voice. How the hell is one so perfect. "Yeah, well I have to get going bye" I said to here as I left the opposite direction. Might as well start walking. "Bye see you!" She said as she went over to her car. As I went I remembered I had a extra skateboard that Daniel had. He took it from me a few days ago. Let's just go and ask I said to myself trying to get the confidence to ask Daniel for it.

As I got to the field I saw they were playing so I just waited until they had break, I knew it was in like a minute so I just waited. "Take a water break girls!" The coach yelled obviously mocking them. I saw Daniel going to get water with the others, so I slowly walked over to him. "Hi sorry to I interrupt but I have no way of getting home and I have dance at 15:30 so I was wondering if I could have my board back that you took" I said with all the confidence I could find in myself. "Yeah I guess just go and take it" he said frustrated. What? did he just let me take it? Just like that? Something seems off... I guess i should just go ahead and take it before he changes his mind.

Oh god it smells so bad in here, god, okay his locker is number 24, hmmmm, oh there it is! The excitement screamed out of me. It's been a long time since ive seen this board and i really like it so this is great. Okay maybe today won't be a bad day af-

I got caught off by being swung onto the locker. No no please no this cant happen right now.

"Hey girl, where do you think your going?" a male in football uniform said. "Um I wa-s-s-s-s just leaving. I got this from my brothers l-o-o-ocker." I said scared as hell, this guy looks about 6'1 Im only 5'2. He threw up against the locker again, and got a grip by my collar, I could feel my tears swell up. "Please don't do this" I begged. "Oh this is gonna be so fun, right Daniel?" He said with a smirk splattered on his face, i turned a little to see Daniel behind him...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! 

hope u guys like it, bye see u soon lovelies! 

Ps: there won't go this long, next time for a new chapter, and thank you sm for all the support <33 

Its honestly  crazy. Thank you.