Chapter twenty one

I was sitting in the back of Ethans black jeep. At this point I might aswell be numb, I don't feel anything and after...after what stiles said I had done, I cant belive it...he sure must be lying. I don't remember everything and this wasn't that long ago, I don't understand. How come I can't remember? Why is it I can never just live up to anything, why don't I understand and wh-

My thinking got cut off by Ethan shushing me. "Please try and relax Emily" Ethan said with a very stern voice, as he looked in the gear mirror. I ignored him. What was I supposed to say... this man isn't my family, not any more. I started crying the pain was to much. I felt numb but at the same time I felt like screaming and wished upon their death day, I know I shouldn't but I just can't.

"Ethan?" I asked. "Yes?" He answered. "Please let this be the last time I ever go to that house. Please send me away, let other people deal with me, please tell me I don't have to spend another night in that house. I can't" I cried out. "Don't you get it???? You have put ur self up to this. Saying that Stilles have raped you when you were younger?? RUINING HIS LIFE WHY SHOULD WE SHOW YOU ANY MERCY?" Ethan yelled out frustrated. I was shooked...Stilles? No...how? It wouldn't make sense.
"What? What do you mean Stilles?" I stuttered out. "You know what I mean, and I swear Emily I can not deal with your stupid bullshit right now. I am so sick and tired of this family. DONT YOU THINK I WANT A BREAK TOO. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A NORMAL HAPPY FAMILY WHO COULD LOVE EACHOTHER AND JUST BE NORMAL BUT INSTEAD-" he stopped himself as he let a sob out. This is the first time ever I have seen my brother be that emotional. "Please Ethan I don't remember, I don't know what's happening to me I can't remember anything please please help m-" before I could finish my sentence he had pulled over so we could stand eye to eye and talk, and then he slapped me. It stung, it burned, but right now I didn't care. Right now, I felt like I deserved it. "Don't you ever dare raise your voice at me. YOU" he said as he looked at me with disgust. "Listen, let's make a deal, I get you in the house, get your things and run away. Just for a while" Ethan said as he caressed my check that he had just plastered all his hatred on. "Do this for a while, until I settle things at home, because it's really bad right now" he said as he cried. "Bu-" I cried. "No Emily please, for the well being of us both. I'll help you get unrolled to a boarding school, just go there for one semester okay." He said as he held my hand. "Ethan where am I supposed to get money how am I supposed to know everything I'm a kid...just a kid." I let out in outer defeat. "Mom and dad would care if a few thousand was taken from their account, when are they even around to check up on as right?" Ethan said, with a hint of hurt in his voice. "Ethan please there's so much I still don't understand, I have so many questions too please-" I stuttered. "I am so very sorry Emily, but this is what must be done" he said as he got into the car again.

"Okay listen this is what you are gonna do, go inside quietly and only get the most important things you need, got it? Pack a bag that you can carry we will figure the rest out later" he whispered to me as we stood in the entrance to his home. I nodded, I was tired of this. Tired of fighting I needed to go and if this is the way so be it.

As I had packed my stuff I went to go, I slowly went by each of my brothers room. They were all so calm, and ethereal looking - what went wrong between us?

"Are you ready?" Ethan whispered snaping me out of the thoughts. "Yeah" and with that said we drove and drove and drove the night away.
"Ethan? When will I see you guys again?" I asked half asleep half crying.
"..."
——————————————————————————-
I'm treating y'all huh😼
I know this is a short chapter but its kinda like a part 2 for chapter Twenty, and it's gonna be a new area for Emily it's gonna turn ✨dark academia✨ y'all READY FOR THIS
- ily you did so great today, remember it's okay to put urself first.
Tip of the day: don't feel bad for prioritizing yourself  in the end that's you investing time into yourself
Byeeee drink y'all's water 👺👺