03. meeseeks and destroy

*tw // this chapters has mentions of rape,
read at your own risk.
this has been edited. enjoy.*

Cas fell out of the portal with a loud 'oof!'as she tumbled a bit

Cas fell out of the portal with a loud 'oof!'as she tumbled a bit. Rick held a hand out and tugged her up before holding the box that contained the possessed clones of Beth, Jerry and Summer. "You know, these demonic alien spirits are really valuable!" Rick said with a grin after Cas noticed how troubled Morty was. She placed a concerned hand on his back and rubbed slightly before he turned and threw up in the corner.

"You okay, Morty?" Cas asked, reaching a hand out again. Morty brushed it off, not in a rude way, as Cas continued to give him a worried look.

"I told you not to trust that tuna," Rick commented and placed the box on his self.

"Be a little human for once," She sighed and turned back to Morty. Rick gave an small shrug and unamused look at that, Morty speaking before he could.

"I just killed my family! I don't care what they were!" Morty exclaimed as Cas lead him a few steps away from his throw up. "I don't know, Morty, some people would pay top dollar for that kind of breakthrough," Rick shrugged and Cas sighed once more.

"You know what, Rick? That's it! I'm done with these i-insane adventures!" Morty exclaimed, "You and Cas can have all the fun you want but I'm done! That was really traumatizing for me! I quit! I'm out," Morty said began to exit the garage. Cas went to leave with him but Rick grabbed both their wrists,

"Woah, woah, woah," he said and turned the two around. "Come on, Morty! D-Don't be like that. The universe is a crazy and chaotic place," Rick tried to convince Morty.

"You're the one that's crazy and chaotic, Rick!" Morty fired back, a slight glare towards Rick. Cas didn't say anything at that but all it took was one look at her face for Rick to know she agreed. "Adventures are supposed to be simple and fun!" Morty exclaimed in addition.

"Oh yeah, Morty, yeah, real- that's real easy to say from the sidekick perspective. But, uh, how 'bout next time you be in charge? Then we'll talk about how simple and fun it is," Rick said and put his hands on his hips. Morty looked up at Cas a wide grin, suddenly back on board with the adventuring. Cas knew Morty was a sweet and good kid and hoped his adventure would go far smoother than Rick's crazy and chaotic ideas.

"Seriously, Rick?" Morty asked, not sure if he really believed his grandfather or not. "Y-y-you'll let me call the shots?"

"Okay, yeah, fine. Let's make it interesting, Morty," Rick taunted and Cas mumbled a quiet 'oh god.' "I-I-If your adventure sucks, we bail halfway through it, you loose the right to bitch about all future adventures. Plus, you have to do my laundry for a month. And y-you can ask, Cas, she does it by choice and yet still whines about how bad it smells all the time." He smirked, letting out a small burp near the end.