Chapter 30

I followed Charles downstairs and into the kitchen. It was full of omegas who were busy making breakfast for everyone.

Charles gave me a plate and I helped myself to some pancakes that smelt heavenly. I put syrup and whipped cream on them before going to sit down to eat them. Charles joined me at the table and we ate our pancakes in silence.

When we finished, I got up from my chair and grabbed my empty plate along with Charles. I went over to the sink to wash them when an omega took them from my hands.

"You don't have to. I was going to wash them." I told her but she only shook her head.

"It is my job, miss. I wouldn't want to get into trouble." She proceeded by putting them in the sink and started to scrub them. I sighed, not wanting to get her in trouble.

"Alright. Thanks." I told her. She just nodded her head.

I went back over to Charles and thanked him for bringing me down here to eat.

"You're welcome. Do you still want to go to pack training?" He asked and I furrowed my brows.

"Isn't it a little too late for pack training?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Orion moved it up a couple hours. He was busy this morning."

"Oh." I said and shrugged. "I guess. I do need a distraction from what's been going on. I just need to change into something I could work in." Charles nodded his head.

I started making my way upstairs and went into my room. I went to open my suitcase and took out some work out clothes to change into. I then changed I to them and put on some running shoes. I tried my hair back into a ponytail before heading back downstairs to meet with Charles.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup. Let's go."

*

Once we got there, I took a spot in the block and waited for training to start.

Soon, Orion clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. Conversations and laughter died down as everyone payed attention to their Alpha.

"Today," he paused and looked around, probably making sure everyone was listening. "We are going to fight eachother in our human form. Now, you all know the rules. No serious injuries. Fight until one of you submits to the other. No hits to the head. There will be consequences if anyone fails to abide by these rules." He finished. I was barely listening to him. I had zoned out seconds before while looking at flowers -that suddenly seemed more interesting than whatever Orion was saying- growing on the ground. I looked up after him not saying anything for a couple minutes, only to find him staring at me. I gave him a sarcastic grin as he narrowed his eyes at me.

He looked away. "Pair up everyone. You may start." He said as he went over to Charles and they started fighting eachother.

Ace came up to me. "I didn't think you'd come today." He said and I shook my head.

"I needed a distraction from everything that's been going on." I told him and he nodded in understanding.

"I get that." He said. "Do you want to partner up with me?" I looked around to see everyone already paired up and fighting. I looked back at him and shrugged

"I guess. It's not like I have a choice. Everyone's already partnered up." I said and got into my fighting stance. "Plus, I think I'll be able to beat you this time."

"Give it all you've got." He said, also getting into his fighting stance.

I nodded and sent a punch his way. I gasped when he caught it and he smirked. I swept my leg under him which caught him off guard and made him fall. He got up and threw a punch at me. I ducked under his arm before his fist could come in contact with me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully before he let out a yelp as I pushed him to the ground. I set my foot on his back, still keeping a tight grip
on his arm. I smiled triumphantly.

"You wanna submit?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You really think you've won?"

"Judging by the current position you're in. Yes, yes I do think I've won." I said cockily while still smiling.

"Welp, you're wrong." My smile faded as he said that.

"Actua-" I screamed as he grabbed my foot with his other hand and pulled on it which made me release his arm and fall to the ground on my butt. I scrambled to turn over to get up but he beat me to it. He sat on my legs and grabbed both my wrists and pulled them behind my back.

"Can you remind me of who won again? I seem to have forgotten." I could hear a grin that was most definitely on his face judging by his tone of voice. I scoffed and pulled on my wrists to try and get away. That only caused him to twist them both painfully which made me hiss in pain.

"Ass." I grumbled under my breathe.

"What did you say? I have a nice ass? Why thank you. You're too kind." He chuckled while I rolled my eyes. He was having way too much fun with this.

"You know what I said." I grumbled. "Can you get off of me now?" I continued to pull on my wrists.

"Nope. You wanna submit?" He said, repeating my words from earlier. I groaned.

"Fine. Just get off of me." I said while craning my neck, showing submission. He let go and got off of me. I stood up and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head. I gave him a grin.
______________________________________

Hey y'all. Sorry it's been almost a week if not more. Things have been tough and busy lately. But I am here now.

Let me know what you guys think of the new cover I made.

Anyways I'll see y'all in the next chapter.